Is there anyone who encountered the same issue as i did these days in BG?

Ping is too freakin high too even play, it cost me like 10 years to cast a single spell lol for real. TBH, what is going on here Blizzard? Why not putting us in our realim only instead of putting oceanic servers with us servers? what’s the point of this? The ping reaches thousand plus once i enter into the battle ground, especailly these days, anyone has an idea of how this occuered?

1 Like

I’ve noticed it too, I think sometimes we randomly get grouped with Brazillians or something as I notice a lot of Portuguese language in chat. You can hover over the Options menu and see “World” vs “Local” ping or something, in these games the global one is massively more than the local one…

1 Like

Every battleground i have queued for this expansion.

Completely destroyed this game for me, Blizzard refuse to fix it.

I can’t even play the game i pay for, because blizzard wont block OCE -> American servers.

I think a flat 300ms could at least be tolerated but i usually have normal ping before the game start cast with no delay in the waiting area, but once the game start, the ping rocket from 100 to 200 to 500 to 1000. wtf is that, and it never goes down unless i quit the bg.

still not fixed