Is there any way to 'catch up' in TBCC in the current stage?

We are having a hard time finding a ret paladin right now, its kinda funny how server dynamics change things.

Healers? No shortage

You’re not kidding. A lot of the better guilds on my server are searching for warlocks/hunters of all things.

If you are looking to get into pug/gdkp scene stay away from boomkin, raids only need one and usually have a set person in that roll, or several signing up for that one spot. I made this mistake with the first alt i really tried to gear out (boomy).

Instead i would go for Shaman (all raids take at least 4, usually 5) , big in demand. Also Locks as well for pugging always in demand i find. Stay the heck away from Mage, love the mages out there but every gdkp discord signup usually has waaaay too many lookin for a spot.

Helen keller interface, obviously.

Much of the advice in this thread is bad. Don’t not go druid. Most raid comps don’t want more than 2 druids if they’re truly min-maxing. The best choices are as follows.

Shaman Best. Enhance or Resto. Elemental is less desirable and can be replaced by a restoration shaman.

Warlock, Hunter.

Anything else you can pretty much pass on as it will greatly reduce your chance of finding a guild to play with.

Try getting to 70 first.
:axe:

Well, definitely shaman but the poster suggested druid, and i’d guess that’d be second. Basically any class that raids want that have more than 1 spec or are versatile.

Roll a shaman, any spec. Go on one of the two mega servers (Faerlina for Horde, Benediction for Alliance). You’ll find a raiding group super quickly.

The game is about to enter T6. T4 & T5 are in ‘catch-up’ mode right now, where they’re so easy that any group of 25 players can clear through them. And they now hand out more loot than they did previously.

If you roll a shaman and act like you’re committed to their schedule, most guilds will probably feed you loot (presumably through alt runs and such until you’re T6 ready)

November/December would have been that perfect time to jump back into the game, but right now is not a bad time either. Hyjal/BT opens this Thursday and is going to last for two phases, so there’s really not a huge rush to catch up.

1 Like

Yep, unfortunately I was jebaited by SOM.

Oh well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.