Is there an Addon

Probably because that’s how the inventory system is set up and how it advances, you have 5 backpack slots and acquire/switch 4 of them.

Im surprised we dont have some way of locking our bags. Just a toggle that will let us set a slot or item in the bag so it cant be sold.
Yeah, I need to watch my own inventory, but it still should be a feature this late in the game.

It’s not only that, but WoW traditionally and historically has had one of the worst UI set-ups, bags included. It’s why so many addons exist. That, and how long the game has been around. But the conveying of even the simplest information is done poorly through WoW’s stock UI.

The new actionbars were / are an attempt to consolidate things a bit and make it so one can see their shenanigans a bit more clearly, as an example.

slowly turns to FF11, eyes widening in horror

For me Adibags just made me angry. LOL

I wanted to be able to put stuff where I wanted it, not where the addon wanted it. So I went back to Bagnon. Hehe.

I am curious about this LiteBag though. I shall have to check that out. I went on a spree of swapping addons from high CPU usage ones to lower ones. It’s made a lot of difference in my game performance.

3 Likes

Bagnon. /10 chars

1 Like

This is how I felt about Adibags. It also kinda did some wonky nonsense occasionally where it would have the wrong icon for the actual item in the slot and then I had to reorganize it, and all this shenanigans.

It might be fixed though.

1 Like

AutoProfitX2 might help… only vendors greyed items. i love this oldie but goodie.

2 Likes

I’ve been boxoring five since launch and am a hoarder. I have stuffs a plenty so I feel your pain. I’ve had my bags sorted a certain way since I started playing and that’s just how they’ll stay. I still use the old moveable bags addon and sort them by type. Those one big bag addons just seem too messy for me.

1 Like

I also use LiteBag. Their description: “LiteBag is a minimal one-bag solution for inventory and bank.” I love it. Makes looking for stuff so very simple.
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/litebag

1 Like