Is there an Addon

That when you click on your backpack it opens them all as one big combined backpack block? I misplace stuff all the time…

Yeah, bagnon I think it’s called.

5 Likes

Cool, thankies. Will look into it.

Adibags is another. I prefer that one but don’t remember why :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I shall check out both, thankies :3

From the looks of things Adibags lets you group things together (potions, equipment, etc) so I can see why that would have appeal.

Yep! It’s nice I can create my own custom groupings.

Pet battle stuff, travel, raid supplies, gear sets, etc

1 Like

I use Arkinventory. One of my favorite addons ever.

2 Likes

Ooo…

if you’re losing things across several toons, i recommend one called “altoholic”. once you open all your bags and banks, you track track/search for anything across the board, even xrealms and factions.

2 Likes

Elvui places makes the bags one big bag.

1 Like

I will readily admit this is my stance on probably 1/4th the add ons I use right now. I know at some point I compared my options, and that is the one I picked. I don’t remember why now, though. I am just trusting my judgement of back then.

Considering how many bad choices I’ve made in my past, maybe I should re-evaluate my add ons.

1 Like

Cool, but it’s just my main, I uh… tend to take awhile before I head to the bank or AH :sweat_smile:

1 Like

LiteBag is the one I use. Simple and customisable and does exactly what I need it to with without the unnecessary bloat that a lot of other bag addons have. I use it in combination with BagSync so I can see everything across all toons.

1 Like

I’ve never liked the one big bag thing. I have to have my bags seperated.

2 Likes

I need an addon that keeps me from vendoring my Dragon Fishing Pole.
Lord god. Ive sold that thing like 4 times I think.

I used to but I just loot so much stuff hehe

And Addon like that would be nice too.

1 Like

+1 for Adibags

I used to use ArkInventory, but one of the updates lost all of my settings that I took a lot of time to set up. So I switched to Adibags since it already had decent pre-made categories.

I’m amazed that WoW is still using using its god-awful, unorganized, 5-window bag UI. I find it frustrating to play without a bag addon.

There’s Bagnon, Adibags, and I think another one is called Combuctor or something. However, I recommend Bagnon. And if you’re a user of masque and OCD like I am, Bagnonfacade will let you also customize said bag’s slots.

2 Likes