Is there a way to do this?

#showtooltip
/castsequence [@player] Flash of Light, Word of Glory, Flash of Light, Flash of Light, Flash of Light, Flash of Light, Flash of Light, Flash of Light
/target player

Basically i want it to be able to keep casting flash of light if there aren’t any holy power for word of glory

but i’m not sure this is possible, so maybe instead is it possible to put a cooldown after this first flash of light, before it can be casted again? say 5 seconds?

Nope.

As has been previously mentioned, you’re better off using a modifer when you want to cast WoG.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:alt] Word of Glory; Flash of Light

can’t do that, as this macro is already using a modifier

regular keybind for this flash of light +Wog

and shift modifier for cleanse player/party1&2

you can double up on modifers eg.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead] [mod:shift] Cleanse; [mod:alt,@mouseover,help,nodead] [mod:alt] Word of Glory; [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Flash of Light

shift = Cleanse
alt = WoG
default = Flash

Ty so much that would help a lot, could you do this for me plz?

regular modifier for word of glory
shift modifier for flash of light
and control modifier for cleanse toxins

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover,help,nodead] [mod:ctrl] Cleanse Toxins; [mod:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead] [mod:shift] Flash of Light; [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Word of Glory

errrr really sorry to ask again, but i dont want mouse over, i want it to target “party1”

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl,@party1] Cleanse Toxins; [mod:shift,@party1] Flash of Light; [@party1] Word of Glory

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl,@player] Cleanse Toxins; [mod:shift,@player] Flash of Light; [@player] Word of Glory

When i used shift modifier it adjusts the flash of light but doesn’t actually cast it, just shows the tooltip for FOL

Keybind conflict. By default SHIFT 1-6 are bound to Action Page 1-6. You’ll need to unbind any keybind conflicts to use them as macro modifiers.

1 Like

I dont see them bound anywhere :"(

/EDIT nvm got it working, ty so much!! <3