Is there a server-wide help channel that's friendly and mature?

I’m pretty much done with /LookingForGroup on this server. Sometimes it’s okay, but other times it’s just mid-2000s 4chan, full of edgelords and transphobes and all kinds of other BS. I’d love to find a server-wide channel I can jump into just in case I have a question or need some help finding a group for a world quest. I could join a guild with a similar culture, but is there a server-wide channel like this already?

If you hit I, it opens group finder. Also your computer should have the internet where you can go on google. Both of these are infinitely quicker. Good luck.

1 Like

If there was such a channel, I guarantee that the edgelords, transphobes and purveyors of other kinds of BS would be all over it like flies on rice. That’s the fate of any global channel in an online game. It’s the price you pay for sharing an online space with small children and adults with the deportment of small children.

Your best bet is to find a pleasant, helpful guild.

2 Likes

Or you could just roll Horde. A smaller community has several advantages, one of which is that most of us know each other and reputation matters. You can also find a support group similar to the one you’re looking for here:

4 Likes