Is there a realm with highly aggressive Alliance players?

I want to try Alliance, but I don’t want to be in a realm where alliance don’t look for a fight. I want to join an alliance realm, where they actually look for a fight, and not just stand there debating if they should gank someone or act brave after the fact that someone initiated the combat.

From what I’ve heard, Frostmourne has a reputation for housing angery alliance players.

1 Like

pretty much any server with alliance players lmao
idk why they seem to be always angry at something XD

2 Likes

Looking for a realm where Alliance players have a spine?

Good luck.

2 Likes

I love alliance. Their souls are the saltiest.

Go to proudmoore and talk about Trump in trade chat. You have a 50/50 shot at GMs giving you vacations depending on the time of month.

Only if you’re bashing him is it allowed.

You know how double standards work.

1 Like

Apparently saying that mans name in blizzard games triggers that response

I found that out the hard way and the statement I made was satire

You poor thing, you truly thought Blizzard GMs are even capable of grasping satire and have the intellectual capacity to see it.

Just a warning to everyone that political talk violates the CoC and should be done via other websites

Now back to your 1 month old 1,000 post + political threads that haven’t been actioned before someone notices

Ironic that despite that, Blizzard LOVES getting involved with politics. It’s just bad when we, the paying customers who put food on their tables, do it.

1 Like

Saltmourne I mean frostmourne for sure.

Servers that house PvP-oriented players. I’d wager Sargeras/KT are good since they were high pop Alliance-heavy realms prior to the WM transition.

This has gotten off topic though

Frostmourne is the most blood thirst alliance realm

Pros is you dominate the horde and get a 30% wm buff, cons is the server is Australian

Gods I hate dealing with Sargeras alliance, they swarm like locusts if you target one.

I just leave those fools alone…

If I get ganked by them even once, I know they’re camping. So I’m forced to invisibility myself immediately when I rez so they can’t immediately gank me again.

Then change shards.

Look for a “used to be” pvp server for Alliance.

Probably more so this expansion cause we didn’t invite them to the barbeque party :wink: