Is there a realm Discord server?

My EU friends’ realm has a discord server with thousands of members. It’s useful since there’s basically no world chat channel and it’s a good way to do guild recruitment, lfg, advertise rare crafting, that sort of thing.

So I was wondering if we already have one, and if not, is there any interest creating one?

1 Like

I think it’s a cool idea, but never know how many people would use it. I would.

I actually came here cause I just started playing wow classic and a bunch of the stuff I was reading all said to check your servers discord for blahh… so I came to check if there was one setup. I’d definitely use it

There actually is a realm discord server! You can find it at: /PW5fT3 (can’t post links so just type that into your Discord). It’s slowing growing in members so if you know of others who are looking for a discord for our realm please let them know!

1 Like

If you’re going to post a discord link, make sure it doesn’t expire after a few days, because some people don’t view this thread constantly

2 Likes

Im guessing the lack of activity on this thread means the discord server is kinda dead?