Is there a place to make suggesting's for game

I have been playing this game since it started 2005 but in this patch. I have noticed a Strong amount Of Horde players on the ally side Screwing with PVP it is making it almost impossible for ally to play a fair game. I would like to see something done, my friend told me how they do it, They send in 4 or 5 low geared players that don’t even really play they just Screw around so they can lvl there real toon on the horde side, they have a friend, kids on there accounts playing on the horde side at the same time it really making PVP intolerable… so I suggesting is to make it so you have to pic a side and that side you pick is the only Side you can PVP even if you have 2 fractions toons on same account … so if you choose to PVP on ally side that is permanent for all your toon on your account you can not PVP on 2 different fractions on the same account there has got to be a way to make PVPing more fair ALSO GET RID of Warsong Gulth lol it is so un fair for who ever is on offence lol thanks

Suggestions can be made in any of the community forums such as General Discussion. Alternatively, for more shorthand suggestions, the in game suggestion box is available as well in the support button of the menu.

1 Like

You can make suggestions in the appropriate forum. For this, you’d want the PvP Forum. General is fine, as well, if you have a suggestion that doesn’t seem to fit anywhere else. There is also the in-game Suggestion tool.

As to your actual suggestion:

I don’t PvP as much as I used to, but I would really doubt this is a widespread issue. It’s more logical to think that a player is inexperienced, or your team’s coordination could be better, rather than assume the other faction is tanking your particular game. When you hear hooves, think horses, not unicorns.

That’s not to say it doesn’t happen at all. But if you suspect this, communicating with the other faction in a BG is against the rules, so you’d want to report them.

Well, you are certainly welcome to make that suggestion in the proper forum. I would caution you to not hold your breath for it to be implemented. This would probably be as close to an “absolutely not” as you would ever get.

Perhaps there is. As stated above, what led you to create this post is already against the rules. So, what else do you think is unfair in PvP? Even if you don’t have a concrete suggestion to fix it, they would need a little more to go on than “it’s not fair”. What is “it”? What is not fair?

Again, you’re welcome to suggest this. But I highly doubt it’s going to happen. If WSG is not your cup of tea, then you should avail yourself to the many other BG’s offered.

1 Like

Suggestions go in the forum most suited to the topic of the suggestion. In this case, that would be the PvP Forums. If a topic of suggestion doesn’t fit in to any of the forums then you would post in the General Discussion Forum so that the Community Managers can see it and take it to the people who make game change decisions. The Support Forums are not ever a place for suggestions as the Support Forum Agents are not liaison to those who make such decisions.

1 Like