Is there a New Race?

Is there a new race that looks like a Fennec Fox??? I saw it somewhere. I want it !!! how do I get it?

Those are the Vulpera race. There are 2 new allied races being added, the Mechagnome (alliance) and the Vulpera (horde). Just like the other allied races, they are locked behind required set of questsline you need to finish and reputation with their faction.

1 Like

I wonder how long those quests take !!?? sighs

Here are the requirements, and you need to be 120. Exalted rep with the Voldunai faction (zone) will take the longest probably a couple weeks or more.

2 Likes

thank you !! :slight_smile:

I don’t think it’s been stated directly, but you will also need to have a Horde character to open the allied race. Reputation can only be gained with the Voldunai on a Horde character.

Once there, the grind is not too bad. You have to push to Exalted rank with the faction. At least the grind to Exalted doesn’t involve a mythic dungeon, unlike the Alliance counterparts …

1 Like

Operation Mechagon has a heroic version of it now so you can use the group finder to complete the last quest needed for the achievement and unlock Mechagnomes.

2 Likes

Yes, my post was non-specific, but that’s because the OP was asking specifically about the new Vulpera.

Interestingly enough, the Horde can open Mechagnomes without having to level an Alliance character to grind Rustbolt rep. But Alliance are not able to gain rep with the Voldunai. In order to unlock Vulpera, you’ll need a Horde character at minimum 110 to begin the grind. Most likely that character will be 120 by the time you grind to exalted, especially since you’re going to need World Quests and Emissary rewards to make it to the end of the grind.

But hey! At least you don’t need to run a Mythic-level dungeon to unlock Vulpera. The Mechagon dungeon was a PAIN! It reminded me of the troll dungeons in Cataclysm.

2 Likes

ok good, I have several Horde characters. Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

so if you have a horde toon leveled at 120, it will unlock the vulpera race?

That 120 Horde character will need to be exalted with the Voldunai.

1 Like