Is there a horde equivalent to the alliance RUIN community?

So horde or whoever owns the shard(Almost always horde in NA/EU) at that moment gets a free win for battle of nazjatar.

The whole “FBN starts even” is a meme shared by devs, it never works in practice, it is always horde dominating(or alliance dominating in Oceanic).

In other words you just hate the fact that alliance actually gets a few wins through RUIN and want even that to be removed so horde dominates all the time.

1 Like

Then they need to take a look at that dont you think? Still doesn’t chance my response.

Well warmode is hordemode in NA/EU, Alliance is a dying faction both pve and pvp wise and the devs have yet to do anyhting about it, I highly doubt that is their priority.

I simply find funny how certain horde are so annoyed that they dont have enough of an advantage that they want to take away the few wins they get through RUIN because ruin methods are unbalanced while the methods used by the horde to win are just as unbalanced since they own hordemode

Wow you are really trying hard to ignore the point aren’t you? I basically flat out agreed with what you said and gave a solution and you’re arguing it? As far as faction imbalance as a whole what do you want them to do about it? Lock ppl out of a faction cause there are to many?

That’s because the numerically higher population shards in via Group Finder thus negating the even balance at the start of the event .( Horde via numerous pug groups and Ruin on others )

Need to lock the shards down as soon as event pops.

It’s not a hard concept to grasp … use your brain ?

If I’m killing players and getting honor, it’s pvp. Your arbitrary, selective definitions don’t matter in the least. Kthnx4

lol /10char

Dominate is an understatement :rofl::+1:

I wonder if its possible for them to do so tbh. It also prevents ppl who are not doing BfN from accessing grps to do lets say a world boss and that wuld suck for them.

Didn’t they kinda do that with WG and TB? Locked you out if you were not part of the event till it was over then you could be in the zone.

Thing is here they would have to shard ppl to non even shards if they didn’t make the que to solve what you just stated. Then ppl can still quest and W.Boss all they want and not be hindered or hinder the event.

I dont know how they did WG and TB.
I wuld like to get a PVP Q&A one day again answering questions like this one. I think they did one in WoD pre legion explaining the changes to pvp and i think it was Holinka who did that with Lore.

1 Like

I’m in a few pvp related communities but they(we) never gather in numbers similar to ruin. At most we get a full raid.

But, I have to wonder: why would actively want to pursue something akin to what Ruin does. When an instance gets filled with multiple raid groups it is quite literally unplayable. No offense to the people to do, I expect its the social aspect that draws them together more than anything. For me, social or not, if the game is unplayable I’m out.

Because I am moving to the Horde and alliance is dominating Oceanic warmode and therefore BfN so I was looking for a community that does the same, as in gives an update as to when the BfN is happening and have a specifically named group in the group finder so i dont have to spend every few hours checking the custom LFG for BfN groups and hope i join one that wins.

Unless they instance BfN controlling the amount that zone in won’t happen. That would require queuing for it.

Are you prepared to never do BfN again because you weren’t randomly chosen?

I’m cool with that. Make it a once a day thing then. It’s better than standing still getting swamped and having no way of do anything about it due to lag.

i wouldn’t have believed you until ive experienced this personally.

Get some chickory coffee. Best coffee in the world. The taste is worth the brown stains on your teeth.

1 Like

Im so confused I thought Ruin hated the Herde???

1 Like

lol white strips

I’ve seen horde ruin groups, I think

1 Like