Is there a horde equivalent to the alliance RUIN community?

Rock on Valk! You’re awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you <3

1 Like

You’re welcome <3

1 Like

Ill be on this evening if you want to hang out and kill some alliance :smiley:

1 Like

I do! I need better gear but I hold my own pretty well so far. See you tonight :slight_smile:

I can help with that me and the crew can bring you on some 10 keys and get some loot im a little undergeared myself.

I hate pve but ill do it for upgrades!

1 Like

That would be awesome ty! I hate PVE too. I break out in hives and get all itchy. Hold my breath till i get a headache. Healing is srs business.

Alphon can heal us since he is pretty geared and can pass you loot :0

I sent you a btag request we can message there if you’d like :]

1 Like

I hope he agrees to it that would be great! Hand it over Alphon!! I have DPS spec. Cringe.

Warsong Battalion, I remember those guys.

1 Like

Yes let me get on Btag. Sorry Ralph :frowning:

I think himanshu is alliance now sadly

1 Like

No not always… they came into one where horde was up about 2000 points yesterday and couldn’t do anything except lag the entire zone . It was infuriating to play like that.

1 Like

Lag is no fun, i definitely prefer capping it with like 10 people

1 Like

It was just unbelievable when they sharded in… one moment it was fine , the next I put a totem down and it went down 3 secs later and the funny thing was they weren’t even at the flag I was in.

I was tempted to just leave the zone but because it was so close to the end , I just stayed . How can anyone enjoy playing like that ?

They believe its a hard earned victory when the game is unplayable they won because they “ruined” the game

1 Like

I know Alliance can’t win BFN due to pug horde groups entering every shard and outnumbering them. Ruin does the the same thing on the alliance side with a factor increase of 1.5 .

Blizz needs to lock the shards down once BFN starts . If people of your faction don’t fight or leave too bad for you but do not allow more people to enter the shard once the event begins .

2 Likes

I agree! Lol

BfN always seems to start off great and than someones phases in a raid group. Than it’s shot.

This happens often =/