Is there a healthy Horde community here?

I’m gonna resub when Vulpera drop with 8.3 and was wondering how MG Horde is doing nowadays?
I’m not entirely speaking about RP (guild/walk-up) but a healthy enough community that has enough people to do Heroic+Raids, high M+ keys and PvP consistently.
A lot of my Alliance toons are here and kinda feel at home in MG, so I didn’t want to automatically go to WrA to play as Horde.

Horde still has it’s community for all avenues of content, but it’s still an rp server. You’ll likely be using the group finder quite a bit, just as you would in other servers.

We do have a bunch of guilds that push keys, PvP, and do raiding though.

Might be good to look into The Sunsworn, they might be what you’re looking for!

1 Like

Yep, there’s plenty of guilds about on MG Horde doing both RP and content!

The Sunsworn (posted above) is actively recruiting. You might also consider Stormblade Clan, Hearthstone Tribe, First Light, or Dominion of the Sun.

My guild, Flashbang Exports, is also very active - but we’re goblin only. We’re doing heroic raids, mythic+, islands, and battlegrounds, as well as RP. We do have a sister guild called Flashbang Associates for non-goblin alts, but we generally encourage people to have a goblin in the main guild as well.

There’s also lots of more RP-orientated guilds such as Briarthorn Sanctuary, Onyx Rose Order, Undercity Nexus, Ashes of Alar, Deepcore Industries, Stonewind Tribe, and Honor Amongst Wolves.

There are also plenty of non-RP guilds that focus on raiding, such as Workbound Raiding, Oathsworn Vigil, Burning Hearts, Gold Knuckles, and Axiom.

Just have a look on the new Guild Finder tool. I’m sure you’ll find plenty to keep you interested! Our population is still much smaller than the Alliance, but once you’re in a guild and making friends, it won’t seem quiet at all.

Thank you! And thank you everyone for your input! I’ll be sure to get in contact with the guild once I’m done leveling my alts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like