Is the sylvan NR set in classic?

I read somewhere that this tailoring set was in vanilla and was released along nax to close the gap on guilds still trying to clear AQ40. Does anyone know if this is available yet or even will be? Would like to make some good tailoring moneyz.

If it shows up in Classic wowhead it will at least be available at some point. If not then it’s not in vanilla.

Not yet.

Phase 6 with Naxxramas’ release.

1 Like

I can’t find it in the search now, but someone asked this question awhile back and got a blue response. The blue response, if I remember correctly indicated that gear was intended as catch up gear for people who were having trouble progressing through AQ and that it would not be released with phase 5. I believe they did say they were discussing the possibility of releasing it with a phase 5.5 instead of waiting until 6, but I’m not absolutely certain.

It was released in patch 1.11 in vanilla along with the LW(bramblewood) and plate(Ironvine) set.

So it is not currently in classic.

So it seems like they will prob release it in like a phase 5.5 patch rather than p6 but there is no confirmation on that.

1 Like

Thank you, that’s the post I was referring to.

And it is still a stupid decision regardless of how simple Huhuran ended up being.