Is The Poll Bugged?

im able to switch characters on the forums and vote again.

gdamn multi boxers at it again.

guess we’re just gunna let it be like that.

It’s less that the poll itself is bugged and more that the forums are designed so pretty much everything is tied to the character. For example, among other oddities that causes, you’ll lose your trust level if you transfer your character to a different server.

1 Like

Can you see the poll results as we vote?

And can you vote if you haven’t purchased shadowlands?

The whole thing seems like get 'em in the door car dealership offer.

1 Like

This is why I don’t trust the Dalaran Mail Elementals.

Who are they sending votes too? People are voting all the time! Funded by Warlocks in the shadows. Most rigged election of our life time, I tell ya.

1 Like

yes i can lmao

is it like that?

yikes… well terrible system wouldnt be a real suprise just like the trust system of this forums.

After you vote, yes.

Yes.

Can someone please put a link here to the voting?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Not bugged nearly enough. The Caterpillar and the nerubian, the only two I care for, are practically tied for last place. I don’t want any ewwy gooey saber.

Fake news!

Id take that over a tree that is going to share a body type with a gronnling…caterpillar would be totally new and unique and yeah its 2nd to last =/ the stupid tree is in the lead by far

1 Like

Why’d it have to be gronnling. That thing is like my least favorite mount that I only got cause I was passing through, and it was one more for the achieve. I hope the ones that don’t win make it in somehow, there are several good ideas here that people are passing on.

1 Like

I’d say it’s much more likely to share a rigging with either the Shredder or the Elementals. No Ancient I’ve ever seen walks on their knuckles like a Gron does.

I mean it won’t be EXACTLY gronnling…but close enough in skeleton. Goo kitty would be neat looking, but another cat. The 3 interesting and unique ones are all losing. I dont get it xD a book mount…caterpillar…nerubian…any would have been really cool and different (nerubian least so I guess)

1 Like

Money makes the calls I’m afraid.

I’m caterpillar all the way. If it ends up becoming a store mount I hate to admit I’ll likely buy it if it looks at all good. Especially if it goes on sale.

pretty much

1 Like