Is the option to skip the Kul Tiras dungeon campaign quests still available?

It’s been a minute since I leveled a character. I’m somewhat lazy and don’t feel like running dungeons for every new toon. I know for a fact that it is (or was) possible to skip those dungeon quests that you’d get while doing campaign quests in Kul Tiras (and Zandalar probably too). I am certain I managed to bypass both the Boralus dungeon and the Stormsong dungeon and just proceed to the quests afterwards. Did this change at some point recently or have I simply forgotten how to do it?

I’m not aware of any “skip” option for dungeons. If you don’t want to do them, just don’t do them & abandon the quests for them if you have any. IIRC, the only ones you “have” to do are for the allied race unlocks (Siege of Boralus for the Kul Tiran, Mechagon for the Mechagnomes).

1 Like

There are skips available for the quests required for Pride of Kul Tiras achievement (the story to save Jaina that caps off the initial BfA storyline) and the BfA allied race unlocks. There aren’t skips for the quests that cap off a regular zone storyline, but those aren’t required to progress anything.

When you get one of the required quests the NPC will have a dialog option to skip it. (If you miss that opportunity you can go to where the NPC is for the quest turn in to do the skip.)

1 Like