Is The Jailer Sylvanas' Boyfriend?

Sylvanas now has matching colors and armor as the Jailer too. You think he bought her that outfit or do you guys think Nathanos bought it so she could have matching clothes as her new BF?

1 Like

He is nothing!

3 Likes

I bet they’ll make Nathanos single handedly kill the jailer and then him and Sylvanas are going to kiss and return to the Horde at the end of Shadowlands :face_vomiting: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Nathanos in shambles

I think it’s interesting that this thread has not been deleted yet.

1 Like

Can you explain to me why it should be? I genuinely do not see how it breaks the code of conduct, which I have read (any one who has been suspended before should read it.). I am on this forum to do this:

This thread falls under the category of this:

It may be a bit cheeky, or funny, but I am speculating on the relationship of a character (Sylvanas) with another character whom so far we don’t know much about (the Jailer), and I sincerely think it’d be cool if this brought up complications in the relationship thus far shown to us between Sylvanas and Nathanos. I have not cursed, I have not written fan fiction, and I have not incited toxic behavior in any way through the creation of this thread.

There have been plenty of times this part of this forum has been violated though and yet went unpunished even when reported, even by the person who wrote it:

So, I would ask the people posting here, in this thread, to stay on topic of what they think about the relationship between Sylvanas, the Jailer, and Nathanos, which I find interesting to discuss. I think the Jailer would make a better romantic pairing with Sylvanas than Nathanos personally. Others might feel differently.

2 Likes

This thread isn’t about how Baine and Anduin are secretly lovers and sending body parts to each other and is making fun of Nathanos so it violates the sacred Story Forums.

2 Likes

I’m not making fun of Nathanos bro.

Edit: I just think it would be way cooler if the Jailer was Sylvanas new BF and not Nathanos who has been a bad influence on her. (At least the Jailer isn’t a human too, so it’d finally break the “all windrunners love humans” thing goin on)

1 Like

I was thinking that as well when I saw the Jailer model so I might be shipping that that pretty soon, but who knows what other artist will do.

1 Like

Pssh, everyone knows Anduin is with Wrathion while Baine is pining from the shadows

5 Likes

Amongst the dismount I
am alone with my tonsillitis
I spend my night-self; then pounding
my cup of caffeine soon
and get though the, daunting task
these crappy online classes
that were never meant to be
online in the first place,
and my shadow goes emptily along
with me never saying a word;
with no other friends here, I can
but use these for more company;

Sleep is of happiness not
a miserable luxury
around me; I sit, wonder
and toilet paper seems bleak

8 Likes

I am now a fan of Perfectia.

3 Likes

Can’t be, Jailer Obviously is Helya’s BF.

Maybe he is poly.

1 Like

poly is just a fancy way to say man who can’t commit

2 Likes

Sugardaddy. The word you’re looking for on the Jailer’s relationship with Sylvanas is “Sugardaddy”.

Another description would be “The guy Sylvanas keeps reassuring Nathanos he doesn’t have to worry about (even though he most certainly does)”.

5 Likes

Well, she can be very “possessive.”

1 Like

Was* her BF, maybe.

1 Like

Are we sure he isnt just a bigger simp than Nate?

Just look at him bro. That dude is NOT a simp by any stretch. Plus a simp could never steal someones girl like this… which is what he looks to be doing.

2 Likes