Is the covenant free swap back in effect

Is this happening right now or will it be a couple days? Don’t wanna log on stuff it up

Referring to Returning To A Covenant You Left

Icy-veins says it is but their only source is some reddit post. So that could be fake like the email thread with bobby kotick they posted as news sourced form reddit, then removed when it was found to be fake.

I’m getting the same vibe and really want a blue post.

Hopefully they update the blue post. I was lucky in that I did not swap before and was able to go Necrolord.

1 Like

It was stated that it will take a few days to be in effect.
I’ve not tried myself.

Stan from Icyveins should be more professional and test it on his own toon first and show us screenshots to prove it’s fixed before quoting some bs reddit thread with no rep to it. Or not post anything at all. So annoyed right now being in this limbo of not knowing.

Kaivax made a blue post stating it’s a fix they are doing since covenants are coming together.

from the link OP posted that is from kaivax on these forums.

It has not been updated though to say it is live… Yet icy-veins says it is live… based on one reddit post… so im not convinced and its annoying me. And blizzard is just radio silence as usual.

Oh my bad, I misread lol
Yeah they shouldn’t be posting that it’s live if it’s not been tested…

Especially since only a few weeks ago Icyveins looked like idiots posting a fake email thread they found on reddit of someone pretending to email bobby kotick lol… and they took down the article within a few hours… i feel like hundreds of people have probably tried to swap covenants based on icy veins article and now have a 2 week timegate, and the thing with icy veins is, they HEAVILY moderate the comments underneath so you will never see any of those people raging under the article.

It’s already working guys!!

Cite your source or proof.

When you ask to change covenant it will tell you that you will have to regain their trust BEFORE you confirm your change, you can see that its live just by asking to swap, and it will ask for confirmation 3 times.
Before the last confirmation it would tell you about the betreyer quest, It doesnt anymore, I tested this with an alt I no longer play before doing it on my main.