Is the Azure Span lag ever gonna be fixed?

So thats a no then :pensive:

1 Like

I am feeling the pain there as well. I have like 20 quests in my log, like 15 of them are in the Azure Span and I am unable to do them. It has kinda blocked me off of my main so I decided to say eff it and level an alt instead lol.

If you wait until 5-6am EST the lag is still there but more manageable. I know that’s not a solution for everyone but it is what it is I guess.

What the heck is a “ring spammer”?
You mean the ring you can equip one of? How are people spamming something you can only equip one of?

Also, a bit more than just the “power gamers” have gotten the ring at this point, it really does not take long and is fun to do.

It’s just a shame it wasn’t a separate instance.

1 Like

After questing here for a couple of hours today I have to admit it began to try my patience. Really hoping for a fix to this soon - it’s my favorite zone this expansion!

3 Likes

I think one of these days their will be a update for the whole game to fix that issue.

well no, its a yes, because as soon as m+ and raid drops there will be considerably less reason to farm for an hour or two for a single ring, especially as your weeklies and WQ’s scale to your new ilvl.

basically the lag will be gone in a week, week and a half tops

I haven’t had any issues since the weekly reset fix.

The lag monster still rearing its ugly head, even after all these years…

1 Like

They’ve done one hotfix to try to fix it yesterday.

It really does make farming Cobalt Assembly rep a pain.

1 Like

Yesterday around 4pm central it wasn’t too bad, but by 5 or 6pm it was chugging pretty hard.
Made gameplay excruciatingly slow in the zone. I ended up abandoning the quests I had there and went to do other things in game, and even started leveling another character to get away from it.
Money says that during the weekend it will be almost unplayable again with the everyday folks and weekend players all piling in together.

It made that pvp WQ next to the cobalt assembly interesting. People with a bajillion powers that make them invulnerable and able to oneshot everyone, combined with them teleporting around because they’re lagging.

Azure Span lag is still affecting the ability to do anything while Community Feast is active. This is 100% caused from the event as 5 mins before and after the Feast starts/ends things start to go back to normal. Fighting is affected a little bit but it is really noticeable when looting anything (mobs, gathering nodes) where it takes 2-3 secs to respond. Questing is hard as NPC’s are delayed in responding or turning things in.

Blizz - you really need to find a solution to this problem.

1 Like

Today being Sunday, it is the worst I have seen in a long while and the Soup event was not even taking place… looting and spellcasting taking 5-7 seconds, turning in quests… hahahahahaha - I am a pretty patient person, but this cause me to log out today because it is UNPLAYABLE on my realm today.

1 Like

I love this zone but the lag seriously needs to be dealt with.

1 Like

Lag seems particularly bad today. Usually, I can muddle through but today I’m seeing several seconds between hitting a keybind and an ability actually triggering. Dragonflight seems to be affected detrimentally too.

It seems to only be getting worse and worse…

Honestly,I think it’s the shard because at lower level when I enter azure there wasn’t a problem with the lag but now to 70 there is.

Seriously how is this not fixed yet? Just decides to lag 1-2 seconds on every action. Was leveling my monk yesterday and it was fine, now leveling my warlock and lag is ridiculous.

OMG the lag there is so bad today… died because of the lag, got DCed including a few guildies. We’re all ACTIVELY avoiding the zone because it’s just impossible today.

Didn’t have any issues with the zone until reaching 70.