Is the 50 boost fixed?

I want to use my boost, but I think there are issues with you not getting the HOA and the quests to progress with it, although its old content now. I just don’t want to boost until it is fixed. Can anyone confirm that as of today the boost is working with giving you the appropriate starting package? Thank you!

1 Like

You won’t receive the Heart of Azeroth with the boost, that is intended, but you should otherwise be able to receive the quests for it. Noted in the recent Hotfix blog quoted below.

Resolved an issue where characters boosted with the Shadowlands boost were unable to see Magni Bronzebeard in the Chamber of the Heart after receiving the Heart of Azeroth.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23551550/hotfixes-november-20-2020

2 Likes

This isn’t fixed at all. I’m currently stuck without a Heart of Azeroth. No Dying World quest, no Stone Guardian giving me the Heart. Finished up to where I had to activate the scale, but can’t activate the scale because I don’t have the heart. I’ve obtained pieces of Azerite gear, and tried all sorts of stuff. :frowning:

Did you open up Nazjatar to where you open the portal back? That is when you get the quest to get the HoA.

1 Like

Yeah, I got all the way up to the part where you’re supposed to activate the Ebon Scale at the Forge.
Got my portal open two ways Nazjatar > Boralus & back.