Is Sin still painfully slow?

They will get nerfs again, you could count on it. They are not done yet.

what are you talking about?? the AOE is amazing and so fast paced. fights like the very new Heroic Za’qul in Eternal Palace you’re literally spamming globals so fast because you’re cleaving so hard that you’re giving yourself carpal tunnel.

In battle grounds the AOE is amazing too assa pvp builds are like affliction shadow fury warriorlock priest beast cleave

The AoE for Sin is strong, and with the right traits, is significant! If you’re unable to compete in Sin or Outlaw, it’s on you…

1 Like

Lucid Dreams works far better than it has any right to (single target).

Perhaps he meant “boring”

I’ve been playing rogue since wow started. I like playing all the specs but I’m enjoying sin very much right now.

Your last post about rogues no longer being needed in M+ at all was loaded with your lies and rambling. It got ripped apart so bad by knowledgeable people that you had a forum Mod lock the post to save yourself from further humiliation and yet here you are ramping it up again.

Just stop, and come back in a few months when you will surely be forgotten.

3 Likes

OP - depends on what you are coming from.

Sin is slow. LDs makes it better, but it’s still not just brain dead button mashing. DH, Fury Warrior, Enhance shaman are much faster and even monk is faster.

Idk why but for me BoTE is better.