Is Sin still painfully slow?

asking for a friend

heard lucid made it much faster paced but wanted to check with y’all

yea the enegry regen is still slow but lucid does help alot.

If you play correctly it’s never “slow”

7 Likes

Dont forget about Thistle Tea. Macro w/ Torrent & let it proc when off CD. Makes a noticeable difference. With Lucid I’ve got more energy than ever.

1 Like

It never was good, the AOE of it is terrible and since they nerfed Outlaw… it’s a bad time to be a rogue other than maybe opening up boxes.

Go back to your hidden raider io corner and quit spreading lies. It was like a 1% nerf. You’re just bad.

13 Likes

It is probably mid to slow as far as APM, but the lucid essence speeds it up quite a bit. Vaelistraz seems to be quite misinformed as to how to even rogue so i would ignore their cynicism. Outlaw AoE is still top tier and taking 3 Echoing Blades with at least one Shrouded Suffocation traits brings sin dang close to outlaws blade flurry.

I’m enjoying the spec a lot more with lucid. You won’t be pressing a button every GCD, but it feels much smoother and faster paced now.

Irony… try buffoon.

5 Likes

i just spec in to mastery as much as i can and let my bleeds and poisons do the talking.

W/e I am not in school for at least another month, if you don’t stop stalking me and my posts you’re going to have to deal with a Blizzard CM or forum mod for harassment.

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Its never a bad time to be a rogue.

Stop stalking me and my posts Entrerri or i will tell my mom!!!

3 Likes

But you touched my tra la la… my ding ding dong!

1 Like

DontTalkToMeOrMySonEverAgain.jpg

2 Likes

Can someone please explain to me why Master Assassin is taken over Subterfuge?

It’s not, unless maybe you’re going for a straight AoE build at which point you’ll be gimping your ST pretty badly. There’s a lot of misinformation here. Outlaw and Sin are both very good on cleave. Outlaw is better on AoE burst. Sustained AoE is pretty close between Outlaw and Sin. If you take 3x Echoing Blades you’re going to sacrifice ST.

I wouldn’t say Sin is slow, it’s just more calculated as opposed to Outlaws fast paced spammy play style. If you have 1 Nothing Personal and Memory of Lucid Dreams then you’ll be drowning in energy during your burst. Outside of that, memory gives some nice energy return, but if you didn’t like Sin before then I would imagine you still won’t like it.

This was the most child-like tantrum that sums up the negative issues the younger generation is having. Always playing the victim and appealing to an authority figure to sort out their “problems”.

7 Likes

3 rogue m+ comps are still a thing even post nerf, calm down.