Is Shaman really as bad as people say?

I agree with this! I haven’t played my shaman much lately because I’ve become obsessed with dot casters again lol but resto dps is the healer I have the most fun with and even though enh is getting reworked, it’s still enjoyable to play in BFA. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not perfect but it’s enjoyable.

1 Like

I don’t understand how you ppl even get hit leveling as an elemental shaman. Ever since they removed the shared shock cd you flame > frost > ghost wolf for some distance > then cast 13 instant lava bursts…

1 Like

Who cares about leveling?

1 Like

its really not that bad, ive pulled 100k overall in 15s and do the same dps as other classes with the same gear

The DPS itself is fine, I just find both Enhance and Elemental awkward, clunky and not very satisfying to play. I’m looking forward to the Shadowlands changes.

I’m currently gearing a elemental shaman alt and my experience is as follows

The good: good instant burst damage, highly mobile (you can pretty much kite forever), rewarding when you actually do something, lots of utility.

The bad: high gear dependence, if you can’t kite and have no cds you’re dead (kind of like a mage)

Over all it’s pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

1 Like