Is Rockweed Shambler's Spawn Bugged?

People on wowhead reported being able to spawn it repeatedly 30 minutes after each death without fail by killing Algae Elementals before being sharded at which point they couldn’t spawn it anymore.

They said this happened on different days in different shards.

Yet there’s people like me, who have raid groups killing nonstop for 6-8 hours and couldn’t spawn it. I’ve done this on multiple days. I’ve yet to get a kill on this toon. I’ve only seen it announced once total and I didn’t get to it in time as the people burned it down in 15 seconds. Meanwhile, I’ve killed it 5 times on my Horde.

Is it possible there’s a bug with the spawn on certain shards, preventing it from spawning entirely, no matter how many Algae Elementals are killed, and the reason some raids have to kill for 6-8 hours are because they have to wait until they get sent to a new shard that it ISN’T bugged it, and simply no one notices they got sent to a new shard?

Is it possible for the QA team to look into this? The fact that wowhead comments are FULL of people who cannot find this rare, the fact that it is the last rare most people need, and there are STILL people forming raid groups to kill Algae Elementals for 8+ hours just to spawn it should tell you something is up when supposedly that’s not how long it should take.

4 Likes