Is Revendreth no longer the right covenant for Warriors?

I’ve seen several posts saying warriors should be Night Fae or Kyrian. I selected Revendreth and I finally unlocked all of my sanctum abilities and my reknown is at 68. Should I switch? What happens when you change, do you lose all of your sanctum abilities and your conduits?

You lose everything.

I mean at this point should probably wait till 9.1.5, get max renown then switch.

At least that’s what im doing.

4 Likes

if youre pvping you should switch, but yeah wait till the .5 patch tbh

If you switch right now you will everything except conduits. You will need to do covenant campaign and get renown back to 68. Wait for 9.1.5……

1 Like

I didn’t research it really but chose Revendreth for the Condemn ability, since it’s a pretty badazz ability so Revendreth seemed the logical choice. Hopefully it’s the right choice.

It only matters if you’re a CE or Gladiator player. Even then, at this point in the tier/season, it’s probably not earth shattering.

I’m 9/10M as Venthyr Fury, and only switching next week because my guild is worried we can’t make the DPS check P3. (Granted, I’m more worried about staying alive, since Arms has a fraction of Fury’s survival.)

All 3 covenants are viable for DPS warriors, and I believe Shirly still runs Venthyr Arms. Necrolord is still largely a dead covenant unless you’re a Protection main, but it seems to be solid in arenas.

1 Like

I’m just waiting till 9.1.5 before switching to others. I don’t mythic raid or do high keys (20+) so min/maxing isn’t as big of a need for me. I cannot stand the Kyrian zone so I’ll probably just do NF.

Thanks for the comments, I picked Rev because of Condemn and honestly the thought of redoing another Covenant is really appealing. I’m not a Glad or M20+ player so it sounds like staying put until 9.1.5 is the best approach for me.

It is not the top notch atm but you can do all content with it just fine.

1 Like