Is MW still buggy? how's it looking in M+?

Do we know yet if Bonedust brew is supposed to be vivify cleaving? Is the fistweaving legendary working properly yet? Other bug fixes?

I saw a video by Automic Jak released today putting them as #2 for M+ and it gave me hope!

2 Likes

we still have no answers

1 Like

I don’t think any1 knows the answer to that question. The M+ meta will be something that we don’t know yet. I think the best guess is that Rdruid will be meta. I think that is the only thing we know.

We shall see what happens.

Since Blizzard hasn’t commented it’s really just a lot of assumptions about what is bugged and what isn’t. My view is that the things that clearly go against what the tooltips state are more than likely bugs, which would include the current state of bonedust brew.

Since so many things are bugged, some in a negative way and some in a hugely positive way, I don’t think it’s easy to say where MW actually would be without bugs. Some mechanics that are fun that are bugged might be boring/trash if they weren’t.

I don’t even know if we’ll see these bugs fixed tbh. More than likely the bugs that help the spec will result in some ability or interaction being completely shredded. The bugs that hurt the spec will probably stay for awhile.

1 Like

I’m was going to ask the same thing. I haven’t checked in on the state of MW in SL for a couple of weeks. Hoping to hear some positive news?

Nope, basically same questions we had months ago.

Rdruid will rule m+ in a way that it hasnt before, its just going to be absurd.

Monk, to me, will probably end up being 2nd or 3rd. Hpriest and rshaman somehow seem worse in m+, which i didnt think was possible. Disc and hpal look ok, but i think mw will be in the mix ahead of one of them.

MW looks like its going to be strong in M+ if they can fix the bugs.

The bonedust brew vivify cleave is almost certainly a bug, since it works for WW and Brewmaster and it works regardless of which monk cast Bonedust Brew. But we’ve been telling them about it for months and its yet to be fixed, so…my prediction is it’ll be fixed after hitting live. shrug

MW is going to suffer in M+ for 2 reasons-low damage and prohibitive mana costs. For some reason, although by community perception we’re one of the better damage healers, our damage is much lower than most other specs. And as for mana cost…well.

I still plan on playing MW in M+, as my main, but it’ll be difficult. But I just like how MW plays so much more than resto druid that its not really a competition in my mind.

To briefly address the rest of the healers:

Resto druid will still be king of M+. They got nothing but added utility that makes them even more valuable. Discipline will struggle still and be heavily dependent on what the meta tank is. While a few of the affix changes benefit them, they’re not really getting major changes that make their kit overall stronger for 5 man content. Holy pally is probably going to struggle with their rework into a holy power spec and having to choose between glimmer and beacon of virtue hurts their 5 man kit. Resto Shaman and Holy Priest didn’t really get any changes that shore up their weakness in 5 man content or give them added utility that makes them more desirable.