Is Korrak not worth fixing, as it is limited time?

It isn’t a race like the regular epic BG. If both sides zerg the towers/bunkers with equal dps horde wins every time. Alliance is timegated by position since Horde starts a lot closer to alliance base and doesn’t have to take the time to run up the spiral towers. This is not even considering the overwhelming advantage horde has in terms of npcs. In any case, if you notice a team running a gambit it’s very easy to stop them. You lost because of a lack of communication, arrogance, and/or plain ole potatoes as teammates. If horde plays tactically and strategically they win every single time. Admittedly, getting 40 or so players to do that is a challenge. LOL.

1 Like

its not worth it no, i dont even play it

i wish it would end now so people would be back in the real queue

For the initial rewards, tw badges and the leveling of alts is why it is worth it. If you have alts, 60 and above, to level I would check it out.

The back door exploit needs to go. ASAP.

It’s worth fixing the thing is blizzard won’t. They haven’t balanced pvp I think since 8.2 launched or maybe even earlier than that. So in other words they’ve completely abandoned BFA with respects to anything but 8.3 raiding.

It’s ok most alliance don’t even want to win in these games

1 Like

Their name starts with a Z!

Every game they yell at me for capping Snowfall, threaten to mass report me, then end up being kicked instead.

1 Like

That’s the one.

1 Like

Its so funny meeting all these 120 people. I’ve been twinking so long I have had no idea the max level people are so rediculous.

Its nice meeting all these premade guilds and introducing them to twink PVP. Organized pushes are the easiest to deal with, because they only have like 5 people attacking towers which is soloable.

2 Likes

This is cracking me up. Due justice for all the pugs their premade used to get kicked.

Blizz don’t give a damn if it’s alliance related so .
0 votes and 0 comments so far on Reddit

3 Likes

With ideal xp boosters, it takes roughly 2.5-3.5 hours to get from 110-120. You can also power lvl through some of the earlier zones with bonus objectives/hidden chest xp/invasions etc. I don’t see blizz fixing this anytime soon as its limited.

Blizz is pretty lax on people afking/exploting this run. You’d get suspended faster for saying a curse word…

1 Like

Comedy central. Just like forums at the start of BFA. Pre slowest most noncompetitive era of BFA. :wink:

At like 1 or 2AM or something I got into an AV merc queuing as Alliance where maybe 11 or so of us were on offense and every single other person on our team just immediately went to the Alliance base and was there the entire game. They were too busy having a dance party or something to even defend the towers.

I can’t even right click AFK report on the map because I have addons that interfere with it and I don’t feel like turning them off and reloading my UI just to report people afk and then have to turn them back on later.

2 Likes

The probably with Korrak’s Revenge AV is that they restored the original purpose of doing the objective quests without actually adding in the PURPOSE of those quests to begin with. They’re suppose to aid the objective of increasing your strength on the Battlefield. But they’re almost worthless to that end.

Handing in Scraps to get a 10% armor bonus against opponent’s who can bypass that like nothing. Should of put a turn in cap of 10 mins for each quest but increase the reward for those quests by 10x. So you can get a 100% armor bonus every ten mins.

Gettting Mine supplies should actually build up your strength.
Maybe make NPC Respawn faster (And slow down opposing teams respawn)

That would encourage players to do the quests but then Get back out on the battlefield.

1 Like

Your post doesn’t read like someone that knows what the turn-ins actually do, because anyone that has seen the reavers or commandos out knows they are one of the most powerful units you can get. Turn ins don’t only impact your strength.

Armor scraps = 10% armor buff for the player, and a 10/20/30% damage raid buff from the general. They also increase the health and damage of the majority of NPCs in the game. Champion Graveyard Defenders can’t be soloed easily.

Mine supplies = these are for ground assaults. These are extremely powerful NPCs that march directly to the opposing faction’s base. They can wipe an ill-prepared raid with a little backup.

Blood & Crystals = ultimate units (Ivus and Lok)

Medals = aerial assaults

Rams/Wolves = cavalry assaults

Like I said. They’re they’re almost worthless to that end.

They are worthless if you zerg

But if you are in a turtle , they are pretty useful. Especially the armor turn ins.

1 Like

I just explained to you that your perception of worthlessness is wrong. If you don’t know how to use them, or you don’t understand them, that is a personal failure and not bad design.

What aerial assaults … what are medals ?