Is it possible to server transfer silithid fragments?

Perhaps the server transfer
Restrictions are helping? One of the servers I play on is closed and I’d like to see it remain that way until well into phase 5

1 Like

Doesn’t make any difference to anyone if they allow those of us with 60s to xfer alts here.

It does make a difference if entire guilds are transferring in like they were on grob before the restrictions. If people have a 60 on a server and want to bring their alts I see no reason why that shouldn’t be allowed, but I do not support allowing unfettered transfers.

I think an exception for those of us who re-rolled legit 1-60 would be a compromise. It gives people an incentive to re-level and have options to not lose their old chars

1 Like

Grizzly was a guild that transferred en mass, I believe. We all saw how well that worked out for everyone on the server they went to.

That doesn’t seem relevant to my comment at all, are you suggesting they all lvlved 60s there just to xfer alts?

#OpenTheTransfer Movement!!

I don’t understand how a community of people who are all working adults can’t figure this out.

On the topic of transfers, do you have any comments on when transfer locks will be lifted on the high pop servers? It’s been over 3 months with no updates and many folks are trying to have their alts transferred over to their main servers

You mean many goldsellers are trying to have their mules transferred over.