Is it normal I get bounty for killing no horde?

Hello everybody.

This issue happened to me 2 times. Once I got the assasin 15% buff, I went questing for like 20 min wwithout killing any horde, then, in the middle of my questing, I got bounty.

I don’t understand, I wasn’t even in a group.

1 Like

Anytime you get the assassins buff you have an eventual chance of getting the bounty too. Unless you lose the buff from dying.

I’ve had it happen randomly to lol

bounty is totally random.

I was doing quests in SSV and suddenly I get bountied out of nowhere even with no assassin buff.

needless to say vol’rath wants me dead I guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yep I get bounty all the time even without the assassin buff, what usually happens is an alliance gets a bounty at the exact same time that I do.

Yeah incredibly annoying, I had the assassin buff in Nazjatar after a battle, sometime later while flying to quest my mount despawns and I fall down because I became a bounty, thank god for gliders.

Did you earn the assassins buff prior, but lost it due to changing zones and such. Because like I already stated, anytime you have earned assassins buff you have an eventual chance of getting the bounty too. You don’t need to have the assassins buff up at the time to get the bounty put on you. You just have to have earned it prior without dying to an enemy player.

thats what I did, so in conclusion the buff never really goes away. Do you still have the 15% by that logic?

This is confusing.

I got a bounty after only 2 kills, it’s buggy

I thought once that other players of the opposing faction could PLACE a bounty on you. By paying the shady goblin 1k

LMAO, I think someone did that, it’s been great fun! :smiley:

To the OP: I logged out last night with the buff, went out pod hunting, and got bounty right away. Logged it of course, no loot for joo alliance scum! :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been bountied several times within a few minutes of leaving a battle ground where we ran roughshod over the opposition. After having gotten the title achievement twice already, I’d rather not be boutied again as it really hamstrings your gameplay. I usually just relog because I’m not going to just give my bounty to the enemy.