Is it bad that

i miss legion lol

7 Likes

Why did you not like it? I miss the heck out of legion. I loved it. Im yearning for a return to it.

9 Likes

It’s a meme to hate on Legion.

5 Likes

people hated on the nice things they did in legion, but they did not expect the greater foe on the horizon… BFA. Templates or pvp vendors please.

6 Likes

PvP talents ruined having cool utility in PvE so Legion can heck right off. Literally a pruning expansion in disguise to remove PvP spells and passives into legendaries. Garbage expac, should not get praise.

10 Likes

legion was fun as hell.

i could log in and work toward something every single day, that was fun to me.

i knew that if i grinded a certain amount of AP i could upgrade my weapon and boost my toons power, even if it was little by little… it made me want to keep coming back for more.

i miss legion, one of my fav xpacs of all time tbh.

2 Likes

Legion was worse than what we have now, though. Legion was where it all went wrong. Imagine having 10+ years of class development flushed down the toilet for “class fantasy”. Lolwut?

7 Likes

lmfao why do i see these threads every single time a new expansion is released

legion was not in any way shape or form a good expansion

of all the examples you couldve given, you use one that you can still do in bfa

7 Likes

Mage tower >>>>>> every single thing in BFA

Legit just one feature of legion beats an entire expac.

7 Likes

Agree to disagree.

In Legion, Blizzard actively fine-tuned PvP balance. Specs were a lot more competitive.

In BFA, they don’t even try to balance PvP. They just set it and forget it. If your spec is bad in PvP, better luck next season. It’s especially unfun for healers with the mana regen nerf and maledict trinkets.

1 Like

Legion was pretty trash. Its only saving grace was that it felt like an actual expansion. The mage tower was the coolest feature imo. But BfA just feels like a trash patch to legion. Class design is suffering too heavily these days.

5 Likes

legion was bad, bfa is bad, wod was okay in comparison, anything before wod was worth the monthly sub
it’s time to find that unsub button

7 Likes

Questing in legion was absolutely horrible, however Resto Druid was a lot easier to play back then so.

Resto Druid is disgustingly easy to play now?

4 Likes

I miss WoD, sitting in my garrison with all my cool class falour and spells.

This. Legion was the most fun I’ve had in this game since Pre-ICC wrath.

1 Like

Same. I don’t get where the legion hate comes from. The story line alone is miles ahead.

Legion pvp was absolutely disgusting I never want to go back

1 Like

Yeah it was terrible having it balanced. It must have sucked hard for the PvE lords in rated PvP in legion. Having a hard time in legion were you ? When it was skill >>> gear.

1 Like

I haven’t enjoyed the game since MoP when I could solo queue BGs and demolish bad healers 1v1.