Is it actually possible for alliance to win random BGs?

yea this morning is just terrible for them

https: //imgur. com/a/SPIGb07

They only got points because someone got out and capped while we sat at their gy . farming all game.

I guess us kids need to get back from school for usual service to begin :laughing:

This morning? Try every day minus a couple spurts here and there.

I only play in the morning. Late at night morning and morning morning. Although i played around 6 the other day…still seemed same

They were about 5 minutes in when I joined this AV I was thinking this could not be good. It turned out to be some great PVP even though we lost.
https://i.imgur.com/AwRgKQ7.jpg

It’s theoretically possible for Alliance to win BGs.

Interestingly enough, on PST time, earlier in the day, like mornings and weekends are actually better.

True indeed, When there is Eye of The Strom, No matter what if you tell people not to fight in middle and not to go after Flags, You will see All people including healer go into middle and left the base unchecked. Things is still ally people can’t hold the flags eventually because Horde Player Always target their Healers.

This should not happen if horde defend properly.

What I notice is some horde are lazy, and don’t want to spend the additional ~15-20 minutes to defend vs. the alliance rush. If you are lazy with defense, do not expect to win. Alliance get told this all the time as well. lol

Yeah exactly. Horde usually is very lazy.

Things is from horde side que time is so long ( Avg. 12-15 min) only people who are PVP freak, who is willing to do anything just to win a game, who wants to improve their PVP awareness ques. They have more incentive for wining the BG, because if they lose , they have to wait another 12-15 min for que. For ally , they plays BG more casual ways. They are AFK or lose the BG , They can que within two min. They have less incentive to improve their PVP skill and follow the strategy. No communication, Lots of Under geared low HP players, No tendency to follow the Strategy are plaguing the Ally side. What my perception is, when you see some communication in Ally side, they are must be from horde player queing from Ally due to long waiting time.

If they have me on my alliance toon, yeah.

Alliance players need HEAVY direction to win. If you wanna practice being a raid leader play alliance BG’s.

1 Like

We’re all professional e-athletes in thie Horde. All of us. Orgrimmar was founded on Twitch affiliate money.

2 Likes

What made that AV so great was a lot of PVP and Lokholar and Ivus got summoned horde won by 108 points but I had a blast.

2 Likes

What is the deal with Alliance DPS?? Why is it consistently so low??? Like, most classes only have like a 4-6 button rotation in BFA, I don’t understand…

In 3 different Alliance epics tonight we had TANKS in the top 10 DPS slots on the Alliance charts :grimacing: This means that anywhere between 15-25 Alliance DPSers were doing less damage than tanks :rofl: The worst one was an AV, where a tank was #5 DPS on the Alliance damage meters by the end of the match. Even though Guardian Druid damage is mediocre at best, one of them somehow made it to the top 9 or 10 slot on the Alliance charts.

Some mage from Sargeras made a comment in the bg chat on how Alliance had no damage. He pointed out that even though he was a new person (backfiller) that joined the AV game like 20 minutes in he was somehow the #4 overall Alliance DPSer. Before he ragequit he left a comment along the lines of “the rest of you DPS need to get better, seriously”. Someone else said “our damage sucks we cant kill them”

I don’t even care about winning honestly, just having fun. Killed zeela twice in IOC today. She’s mastered the ‘release before I get screencapped’ bit.

2 Likes

So what is the best time to play? I live in melbourne, Australia if someone is kind enough to comment that time.

And I have been 2nd in heals… on a mage using bandages.

When dps spend more time in the GY than in the fight, their numbers tend to be low. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I know that feel. I had a BG where my hunter out-healed both our healers with Exhilarate, third winds, lock rocks and camo. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Too weird.

2 Likes

Not when you guys let me cast rez during combat when my Ultimate Retribution procs from a teammates death.

I never felt like i took my horde main for granted until i started playing alliance.