Is it actually possible for alliance to win random BGs?

Well, mid then docks is the Alliance strat. Even with just docks, we don’t do what we’re supposed to. But if people say mid and the whole group follows the few who plan to cap docks, I mean, I can’t fix that.

Edit: When this happened yesterday, the few who were going mid but didn’t engage (including me) went hangar and got that, so that helped and we managed to pull a win somehow.

I’ve seen a ton of games where the bulk of your team was guarding the glaives and that led to our loss. I can never, ever convince Horde to try that.

Then give me those Alliance teams because I want them. Preferably with glaive operators who actually hit the gate.

Would if I could. :grin:

I did one the other night where Horde even brought a seige to protect their glaives. I definitely see Horde protect them more than Alliance.

2 Likes

See that’s a great use of the siege. I think of WS more of a defense node than offense these days.

Yep! We did kill the glaives but it took a while

Yep. I was calling out glaives being up for Horde and we had a bunch of people by the Horde gate doing a whole lot of nothing. The people who readily showed up for killing them were healers with a few DPS. :crazy_face:

I’m often in a glaive myself in IoC, the Alliance trying to destroy them are relentless. All it takes is a Ret with CD’s or a DH and it’s gg. Usually a healer comes too to support the anti-glaive boys.

I’d this was a strategy game where I could place pieces I would use all demos as glaive defense. I’ve called for that strat but it never happens because it’s new and different.

Yeah it’s hard to get people to be out of their comfort zone, even if that comfort zone was last useful in February.

IOC is the best Alliance BG now … since the Glavies have been buffed ,alliance win the majority of all IOC I have been in.

Even AV , Alliance are starting to turn it around by skipping IBT and Tower , taking the last 2 towers and then taking the boss down. However that strat may not last long as they are buffing all the NPC in AV

I hate this. Not that I’m mad about losing but that’s such a lame way for an AV to play out. I’d still hate it if we did the same thing.

I honestly hadn’t done max level BGs in ages because they’re so bad for Alliance. Figured I’d give them a try again, I joined two late matches both getting dominated by the horde. Went back to giving up on even queueing for any more BGs at all, really.

I could do nothing to sway the ending of the match, and both matches there were plenty of people sitting in one spot basically doing nothing and not even trying to win given the late-match and it being a loss.

So, people that sit and afk at any point. Like say, having 6 people at LH instead of 1-2 when you only have 1 base should result in some sort of action. People that AFK bgs frequently should have heavier punishments, and again Blizzard needs to do something to sway people back to Alliance instead of Horde since now it’s being Horde dominated for 2 expansions. Need a lot of drastic actions to come in and fix this kind of stuff because as it is, PvP and BGs are not fun.

https://imgur.com/a/h762wKx

Started 8 Alliance 10 Horde. 2 healers Horde side to our 1. We crushed them. Not sure why people struggle so much sometimes. And yes, I solo queued.

Perhaps this is more of a horde thing, it doesn’t really happen on Ally side. I’ve never been on a BG where someone got vote kicked for speaking, just actual AFKing.

1 Like

I’ve only gotten vote kicked out once, and that was like over a year ago. At least I assume I was since I suddenly was removed from the group and got deserter in Org. No idea why, I wasn’t saying anything and I certainly wasn’t AFK.

Just don’t be a butt and you shouldn’t have to worry.

1 Like

Yep. I give call outs all the time (pretty much every BG) and haven’t had an issue.

2 Likes

Only dps. Half the time though i outheal the healers anyway from self sustain

https:// imgur. com/a/20vTlgI This aint hordes morning. Back to back stomps

2 Likes

Just showed the one BG I did this morning where it was 8v10 in Hordes favor almost the first half of the game and they lost pretty bad.