Is it actually possible for alliance to win random BGs?

https ://imgur. com/a/n4fpGDS

Alliance is smashin tonight.

1 Like

7 losses in a row tonight. All epic BGs. All epic blowouts for Alliance. :disappointed:

Yikes :grimacing:

I went 1-6 last night in Alliance epic bgs

Haven’t done any Alliance epics tonight (so far)

Meanwhile on my Horde toons tonight:

Horde toon A - Isle of Conquest, one-shot win
Horde toon B - Alterac Valley, one-shot win

Feelsgood :+1:

I am 1-3 in epics tonight. 2 IOC losses 1 IOC win and 1 av loss. Overall for the night is 3-5 but the first two losses were half over so 3-3 counting “from the start” Bgs. All solo queued (guess I gotta mention that now)

I can feel you,Yesterday i qued 6 Random BG but won only one. Horde side only loose when their healer messed up thats where the problem with Ally Side, Either they don’t attack Horde Healer or They are so under geared/ low HP, they cant keep pressure on Enemy Healer before they Die. The stakes for being in a BG is too high for horde than Ally due to long waiting time, Horde side anyhow want to win BG, because they can’t que so easily after. That’s make them more organized. That’s why only die hard pvper queing from horde side where as any casual player can que in Ally. You will see the difference on the health of Horde and Ally player. You will see many low HP player in Ally Side than Horde side. Since they can que at anytime ally player plays BG more casually than Horde. No one listen to one another, no call in etc.

4 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/suxsurq is that good enough for you? All solo queued.

Nope, that’s low level BGs. They don’t accept anything that isn’t max level or solo queued :joy:

Yeah but low levels mean just as much as 120 bgs in a twinks mind. No difference? It’s just twinking but at 120.

Hey, I am just giving you the excuse I know these posters will give you.

1 Like

Yeah I know. lol

Hmmm. I would like to see the healing numbers on your team, if you had a healer, that is. Keep track of this for the future. Sorry if you don’t have a healer, most people don’t want to see the light…i mean, make the sacrifice of not DPSing.
My next questions would involve whether or not you, yourself, kept the healer alive and if anyone else helped you. A competent healer and dedicated DPS go a LOOOOOOONG way to winning BGs. People complain about premades…which is nothing more 5 or 10 ppl working together. And that wins Bgs. Winning isnt hard, doing whats best for the team seems to be. Go healer and win bruh.

Thankfully as spriest in random bgs i can keep even the dumbest healers alive with void swap and lfie grip. Just long enough to kill the enemy healers. Also good thing i myself dont really need healing. Dispersion heal + vampiric embrace and offheals im usually set.

Have you tried fighting on the objectives?

Top damage doesn’t matter if you’re focusing all of it into people luring you to the road while a rogue stealth caps the objective you abandoned. :triangular_flag_on_post:

It’s my favorite thing to do on my bear. I walk up to them so they see me, /dance to get their attention, and then I let them “chase” me away from the flag while a rogue stealth caps. By the time they realize what’s up it’s too late for them to go back and they’re too dead to do anything about it. :smile:

/sad :cow: face

/forlorn sigh

It is actually AMAZING how many people point to their damage done as something that is important. I mean by level 120 you would think that some things would be just obvious but even now just last week i had a mage that topped damage and was just talking all this smack but when i said well thats great but the monk freecasting (heals) in range that you aren’t touching is preventing all that damage from meaning anything, then he got butthurt and proceeded to explain how awesome he was.

But then again people at 120 in bg’s frequently can’t do basics like focus enemy healer down, peel for their own heals…use basic tools like shift-m (minimap) or even understand why such things are useful when you point out they exist AT MAX LEVEL. Check their achieves and length of time on the account and in some cases its years or over a decade and they STILL CAN’T do the basics, that level of bad is very hard to overcome.

2 Likes

I love”d” AV though since the first time I played it. I prefer long sieges to ctf etc. playing alliance took away my favorite bg

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t won an AV on Alliance in a couple weeks now. It’s pretty sad.

With mages this is shield stealing… it turns into a game of seeing who can go the longest without casting their shield. It’s seriously annoying, I wish Blizz would just make mage shields undispellable :expressionless:

Haven’t lost the brawl all week…your bad.

It would be more impressive if you said that on an Alliance toon.

2 Likes