Is hoj bis for rogues in pvp?

i want to level a rogue after ranking but by then hoj will be off emperor and i do not want to farm that. is hoj important for rogue?

Emperor lava runs will be a thing. They won’t take that much longer than Angerforge and the drop rate will be higher.

1 Like

No.

PVP trinket + whatever you need to either meet hit cap for PVP 5% or BHB, or any other useful trinket.

If you are playing alliance consider playing daggers because most horde warriors are orcs and RNG stun resist makes the best PVP build (cold blood prep) kinda pointless for us.

PVP dagger builds are competitive, just requires you position a little better.

Playing gnome is handy, but Dwarf & Human are realistically better for doing rogue work.

In Classic Dwarf is really the king of doing rogue work because you can trinket blind, and bleeds. Though perception is godly because you know there is a rogue / druid some place and perception allows you to see them at roughly 20 yards while active. That is a tremendous advantage in AB, if that’s your thing.

For WSG Dwarf all the way.

1 Like

Does anyone know what the drop rate will be when they move it to the emperor?

Still garbage. (drop rate)

Nope, it’s not even good for Rogue pvp.

The best Trinkets for Rogue are:
Renataki’s
Tidal charm
pvp medallion
reflector trinkets
gnomish net
deathray
nifty stopwatch
barov
shrinkray

3 Likes

vol i had a horde warr on faerlina i use to talk to u on, if i need rogue tips can i just come hit ur line on faerlina

lol sure, there is a couple pvp channels in the rogue discord too that you can ask this kinda stuff in.

link disc?

Oh by the way… You’re right about alliance, but its situational. They are 100% crap in the morning for some reason, its really really bad. Did a Battleground with you the other day in the AM and I was disappointed with how garbage the alliance players were. I swear they had zero motivation to do anything, its like 90% of the players in there just wanted to get carried. Things have been very different at night when I play, typically the alliance are aggressive and I win half my games.

discord.gg/X2k6qg

1 Like

In PVP? No. Engineering Trinkets, PVP Trinket, and other unique things like luffa etc cover your needs. HoJ is a PVE item.

2 Likes

ya ppl get worn down playing solo into premades all day

You can 2 man angerforge with another rogue with half pre-raid bis gear. I got mine after 70 or so normal angerforge runs, then my friend asked if we could 2 man him. We got his on the first try.

1 Like

yea its just i havent even started yet 2 weeks left of ranking

It’s the best trinket when all your on-use ones are on cooldown, probably. Aside from that, there’s way more things you’d rather be using.