Is Hearthy the ultimate battle pet?

I got mine the other day, but it wasn’t until today that I actually bothered to summon it.

1. It hearths in.
  2. It has unique animations and completely new model.
  3. It actually acts as a hearthstone. If you click on it, it will take you to your current saved inn.

I’m fairly certain these things make Hearthy the Lord Almighty of battle pets.

7 Likes

I have had him for a few months but no, not the ultimate anything. I summoned him immediately because I was excited to finally get him, and he’s neat looking. That said, his battling abilities are highly situational and limited which was a bit of a bummer for such a large “accomplishment”.

Still a fun pet to look at though. :slight_smile: I don’t really like that he acts as a hearthstone, I wish they’d just left him with the sound and not the action.

Glad to have anything though, so there is that :D.

Thank you! This is news for me, and I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. I have Hearthy, but never yet looked at him or summoned him.

I just got him last month, and haven’t had time to level him up yet [I always wait for the 200% bonus]. I was super excited, as it took a long time and felt like a pretty big accomplishment. I don’t use him to hearth though, as I do enjoy the toy animations better…but it is pretty cool he can be used that way. :slight_smile:

Grats on yours, and well done!

PS As a hunter, if you use the Magic Pet Mirror toy to look like him and FD…you make a dramatic little explosion, as you burst into a bunch of little pieces. :wink:

1 Like