Is firespec and clearcasting still broken?

I don’t have gametime, and might would play if my class wasn’t completely broken. Fire spec does not work right, several people have tested it to confirm it, for example if you have 30% crit rate your scorch and fireblast will crit 34% of the time but your fireball and pyroblast will only crit 10-14% of the time. This is utterly broken to the point of not being worth even playing, and i don’t like frost spec in tbc even tho i used it in classic. Arcane is broken too, clearcasting is supposed to proc off molten armor, and it doesn’t, and you get false procs where you hear it go off and don’t have the buff on you, and with talents it supposed to raise your crit chance by an additional 30% while clearcasting was active and i played arcane/fire spec since prepatch and noticed it doesn’t work right, just like with the fire spec not adding crit i noticed that my pom pyro or fireball would rarely crit even with pretty decent gear and crit rate, i had around 30% crit not including the bonus 30% from clearcasting which should be 60% but it would crit 1 out of 7 times. I just can’t bring myself to buy gametime when the only spec that isn’t busted on my class is the one spec i don’t want to play. Arcane and fire is super fun when it works right, i can’t log in without gametime to check to see if they fixed it or ask on another forum besides this one without game time, is it working or not if anyone knows? Oh, this is for TBC Classic btw, not retail. didn’t realize i should probably mention that.

Haha, I was getting really confused reading that but I kind of figured with the level 70 - WoW classic tag but wasn’t completely sure.

I wish I knew more about classic / tbc worked mechanically and this whole “no changes” thing. I’m not even sure what is considered broken.