Is feral really as bad as people say?

Where? You made false assumptions about my experience to make your argument seem more valid, and I countered it. I think experience is irrelevant, as I clearly just said.

No you don’t HAHAHA. Ok that’s enough. That did it.

1 Like

Going back and clearing old content after a new xpac is released doesn’t count. Sorry.

You can continue to try and make this about me. But the reality still remains that your advice was wrong. I corrected you. You’re welcome😊

OK you must be just trolling now. There’s no way someone can legitimately be this ridiculous and hypocritical. Well done.

4 Likes

You’re upset. I see that. Don’t let it cloud your judgement, though. There’s much fun to be had with Predator!

Break free of that cookie cutter.

3 Likes

At this point I have to assume either Tical is master level trolling, or clearly delusional.

4 Likes

I don’t think you understand the definition of trolling . I mean, I get that you dislike me. I dislike you. But the way you’re throwing around this term isnt justified. I, and others in this thread made suggestions and backed those suggestions with various methods of proof.

What have you done? Nothing. Yet, Im the troll?
Sorry, Youre going have to try harder.

I also find it rather hilarious that a player such as Ryecoke is delusional enough to call my experience into question, when he has never cleared any end tier raid at mythic lvl inside of the expansion it was released.

You contribute nothing to this thread.

You have a funny definition of proof…

3 Likes

How about Hoofharted posting this in discord today.

“yawl mind if i flex”

https://i.imgur.com/hDI2Hrt.png

Thats the feral I mentioned from the other thread bragging about his damage with pred/pw/moc build.

And again, you take a comment out of context. Here is where he explains. Pay attention to the whole thing.

“10 FH with a carry tho
that was pred moc for aoe pad
sbt bt for harder boss dungos but runin with friends mostly not real push so goin for overall #s

He specifies that in a lower level run, where numbers don’t really matter, he was just cruising. But if it had been higher and he’d been trying, his choices would have been different.

Someone asks him how he likes MoC. He replies.

“i only like it in m+ cuz i spam m+ and its alot easier to just press swipe and not focus with it
even tho BT not huge dif
dmgwise its p good when mobs die quicker”

And, now I’ll stop. Because while Hoof is one of the best, he’s not the only and I don’t even know if he’d like being held up like this. I only bring it up because everything someone does and says needs to be considered in context.

7 Likes

You aren’t him… is this really that hard for you?

3 Likes

Wait, your evidence for backing your points so far are ; Logs that aren’t actually logs, three-minute dummy tests, and a screenshot of an overall, from someone else, selling a +10 carry in FH.

I still don’t even care about the argument, but your evidence for your side is pathetic.

3 Likes

Oh, no, I fully understand what he was trying to accomplish with this.

And it totally contradicts this statement

Not only can you do it.
Its also really fun.

Op asked " IS FERAL REALLY AS BAD AS PEOPLE SAY?

No. No they arent.

I have screen shots from my own runs using Pred, where I’m top damage on boss and overall. But you and I both know that youre going to dismiss it as anecdotal. It’s tiresome, this game youre playing.

Literally never did that. Also never said I was a mythic raider. But I’m the delusional one… lol.

You keep talking about me after I’ve been gone for 24 hours and you reply to everything in seconds. Who’s living in who’s head?

So now you are applying my comment to carry runs where someone is padding meters for fun, after claiming that I was twisting your words… lol.

This is too fun.

1 Like

Seems that I do :slight_smile:

You always reply in less than a minute, why is that? I thought you had a family and were super casual now…

You’re not a mythic raider, if that’s what you’re implying. You’re not even a heroic raider. You have ZERO cutting edge and ONE ahead of the curve achievements. I have every single ahead of the curve achievement. But okay, whatever you say.

2 Likes

lol i just sat down after taking a nap.

also… iphones

There’s no AOTC for cata/wlk.
I quit after vaults in MOP.

You don’t have any end game heroic (when heroic was the hardest) or mythic kills.

Like to said. Going back to finish old content doesn’t count.

There was no mythic back in wlk/cata or even early mop. But I have every heroic kill while it was relevant in those expansions, Not 4 years later.

There was also no achievements in vanilla/BC where I actually did all of my hardcore raiding before going casual and eventually just clearing every heroic in a chill guild, but whatever.

But… yeah, yeah… we know, in Wrath you killed Lich King on 10-MAN heroic (not the hardest difficulty) 11 months after release (and after the release of Ruby Sanctum.) Then you cleared some Heroics in Cata. Then you cleared one MoP heroic. Then have done nothing for the last 6 years in the time where Feral as a spec and the raiding itself has become completely different.

If you think that’s more experience then that’s your call I guess.

That is ignoring the fact that I’ve stated multiple times that this experience is largely irrelevant to the conversation at hand, even if you are “more experienced” than me, but you keep wanting to bring it up for some strange reason.

Good night now though :slight_smile: don’t dream about me.

3 Likes