Is feral really as bad as people say?

Did you guys hear something?

Dudeā€¦ Please look at the fights. Feral is ahead of Bal two fights. Rasta is one but if youve done that fight, you know Bal goes down and Feral stay up on Rasta the entire time. The other fight that Feral is ahead is on Stormwall where Balance swaps to adds. The other fights are pretty much even or Balance ahead.

And as far as Ranged>Melee if you want to play middle of the pack Feral then youre going to have to beat other Ranged that want in and are wanted way more often.

I am, and considering that every fight favors ranged (Uldir disliked melee, BoD likes ranged, same result) feral still holds itā€™s own or even wins. That says something.

If Feral was so good, why did you swap to Warrior?

Anyway, I said Feral was pretty good ST, are you just showing you agree with me or what? Lol

No offence taken I know were all here trying to better ferals for everyone else. in terms of patchwerk sims I usually fall behind ~5%. I usually chock this up to throwing dispels, healing, and the small movement here and there ontop of screwing up rotations.

I wasnā€™t trying to attack you Sath in any way just trying to make sense of the sim data were seeing (your sims as well as their own). Your one of the few well geared ferals here with great traits so itā€™s not very common we can get feed back from ferals doing high keys. Iā€™m not sure if you plan to M+ high or raid or whatever, but maybe things change ~+18. At 400ilvl, itā€™s pretty easy to compete with DHā€™s and rogues in terms of damage when ferals play right (not including reaping), but at 415 (like yourself) Iā€™d imagine things being different and I donā€™t think the build your running would be ā€˜optimalā€™? But its your gear/play style so what do I know.

What Iā€™m trying to say is, if I magically had your gear/ilvl, I def would not be running the talents you have now. Maybe we just play differently? Or ā€˜likeā€™ to play differently.

Again, not attacking your choice of style just a bit confused is all. End of the day, if your having fun on your feral, your already better off than most ferals who went chicken a long time ago

2 Likes

you are truly one track minded. Do you ever change gears?

I never played feral beyond casual fun. I prog on warrior, lock, or druid, depending on what I feel like. I was warlock on Uldir, and warrior in BoD. Probably going to be guardian in Azshara raid (since ToT, Iā€™ve always been affliction/destro, fury/prot, or guardian/resto)

Yeah.

Thatā€™s one way to ignore the point, but to each their own I guess. Note, I never even said you were wrong, just agreed that a target dummy wasnā€™t really support.

1 Like

Dude, a sim doesnā€™t support the point I was making. You either canā€™t read or you are just plain slowā€¦

Sure it does. It does the same test, in an actually controlled environment, and lets you read the output 10,000 +/- 20 times. Itā€™s far more resilient to RNG affecting the result, and far more accurate, and far faster. Itā€™s better in literally every way.

1 Like

So, just so weā€™re straight, your stance now is a sim couldnā€™t address the point you were trying to make hereā€¦

1 Like

My whole point has been that predator is working better for me. The people that say there is ONE way to go are wrong. There are multiple ways to skin this cat. That sims are guides and not representative of the human element. Some people are simply going to do better with different builds regardless of what sims say. I canā€™t put it any plainer than that. Then two non-ferals troll their way into this thread and lock onto sims as the only thing they can speak toā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. All I can say is that people that lock so hard onto sims, most likely canā€™t DO. They have no personal experience of which to speak to so they overreach for something to validate their opinion. Iā€™m slowly learning to laugh at this more than I am offended by it now that I see it for what it isā€¦

There are multiple ways to playā€¦ one just happens to be statistically better than others. To each their own.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ Predator.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/20#class=Druid&spec=Feral

This thread has devolved into a epeen contest. Can you guys just agree to disagree?

1 Like

Yeah, some people just do better with different builds/play styles. Does it really matterā€¦

I forget who I was talkig to this about, but me and him were going over what over top ferals were running. Its clear to see that all Pred users are also running moc, and all SbrT users run BT. I think its just up to what builds their running, as you see a mix of it all. I seriously wish more Ferals would log T.T

Ill pray to elune for you, Wildheart.
I want you to know the true joy of being a predator.
May the rng gods smile on you.

Tical if you pray for anything, please for love of all that is holy pray for my seed pouch drop before I reroll to a better class

Id give you mine if I could. I dont even use it.
I lived fire kitty in my prime days. Kinda over it now.
(wiping on heroic rag for 4 months will break your spirit!)

You know about the seeds on the ground tho right?

I blow through those sooooo quick. Iā€™m probably over exaggerating my want for them, I can def see myself not using it after like 1 month. Default NE cat still my favorite