Is Draka going to fix Thrall's shamanism?

To be fair, Thrall didn’t really get any say in going to the Shadowlands. Sylvanas’s Maw Goons kidnapped him, Baine, Jaina and Anduin. They tried to kidnap Tyrande too but she kicked their asses.

Don’t we rescue him in the beginning?

Yes same as Jaina but Jaina said she tried to escape severall times now just to wake up in a cage again.
So they have been there for a while appearently.

Spoilers

He gets his powers back during his escape scenario. He calls on the elements at one point and kills or stuns a room of mobs with lightning and earthen fists.

6 Likes

My MAN!

Ten characters!

Is it explained why?

Not as far as I know. There’s just a tiny bit of dialogue.

Summary

https://i.gyazo.com/3a34af2dfc194478798d67dd32fab95b.png

And then he’s good again.

2 Likes

Yes that dialog really explains it well.
Basically the whole horde story and how they manage to do stuff all the time in one …monologue.

Also, Garrosh was aware of Thralls shamanistic powers, more than aware and was shown to be able to have counter measures for that times in the past, he was just too cocky in that fight that he died.

But he was winning right until Thrall actually used shamanism

He entered the fight knowing thrall would use shamanism.

2 Likes

The discussion about using his powers in a duel somehow reminds me about duels where people were for example hating on Paladins who used devine shield (one of their abilities) in a duel …

I mean you wouldn’t ask a mage to duel with bare fists against a warrior also …
You fight with all your powers.

Oh no, I consider Shaman powers fair game. Thrall won that duel fair and square.

It’s just that you can argue that if he punched a lil harder perhaps he could’ve won, lol. I don’t he was being cocky, he was having an episode.

1 Like

No. She isn’t. Draka has nothing to do with shamanism and her faction even less so.

Yes that’s what is happening

Thrall regaining connection to his ancestor and elements centric shamanistic tradition via reconnecting with his dead STRONK mother and her affirming him

Nothing heals psychological wounds like a mother’s love :’)

1 Like

I’d actually like that …

2 Likes

Which is why the perfect candidate to help him get over his block isn’t his mother. It’s the guy who caused it. Garrosh is literally RIGHT THERE! Kiss and make up!

1 Like

True

Thrall needs a talk with Garrosh.
They have to make up again and with Grom that would be a great cinematic :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was also “We want player characters to be wielding the iconic weapons of WoW in Legion, so Thrall has to have a reason to give up the Doomhammer.”

3 Likes

Or they can have one last battle and Garrosh is going to be utterly destroyed while the peasants of Revendreth bathe in the shower of anima formerly known as Garrosh Hellscream.