Is diablo immortal story driven?

Sorry but i haven’t really played much of any of the diablo games. i was taking a look at diablo immortal on my phone earlier today and i’ve played a little of D3 but not much. I was wondering if the games are story driven or is it mostly just like doing dungeons over and over again kinda like M+ and lacks story content?

such as say shooters tend to lack story content it just has an okay story length and then it tends to focus more on online gameplay.

It’s the same as any other for the most part when it comes to story. That’s not really saying a lot but I’ve been enjoying the campaign.

imma just try and play it see how it is. never played much of diablo games but the story always seems interesting to me

Turns out that the Baal Boss Fight took place in the Memories of the Horadrim and Diablo’s Soul manages to get out of the Abyss due to Skarn’s demise.

Naturally due to Diablo marking Baal and Mephisto’s Souls while in there he set up his ascendance as the Prime Evil in Diablo 3.

In otherwords Adria only marked Duriel and Andariel with Diablo doing the rest. Obviously neither Baal nor Mephisto would ever consent to a Witch marking their Souls so Diablo had to get us to off them and him.

Baal’s corruption of the World Soul of course was to set up the escape of Diablo’s Soul.

Thanks to all this Diablo 3 was set up and all 7 Great Evils are freed.

Skarn’s plan seems similar to Malthael but in reverse: remove Heaven’s essence from Humanity and fill it with Hell’s Essence.

Considering both Angels and Demons have Good and Evil Traits(more noticeable in Angels) one would think it is possible to isolate said traits in both of them and create a Race of Pure Goodness(or Pure Evilness) out of said traits or purify the Demons and Angels of Evil(or Good) utterly!

been playing the PC beta… the pve part is your typical story quests but there is one part that you need to be level 35 to continue the story (zoltun kulle’s library). easily reachable with the free side quests they have, but it does kinda suck that it’s gated on that part at least