Is Classic going to have patches and new content?

Okay, I know this question probably sounds extremely stupid, but I am completely in the dark about this. So, are they going to add patches for new content and the same ordeals that modern WoW gets? Or is it going to be the same content with only bug fixes and other things in that criteria?

They are using 1.12 as the BASE and releasing content in batches. At this time there is no planned new content. Check the sticky post at the top of the page for more information.

I defer you to this thread (sticky) at the top of the forum.

1 Like

No, classic will be a static game.

1 Like

If Vanilla is going to have new content, I hope that they will fix melee dual-wield survival hunters and will work to fill in the talent rows to make hybrid/tribid specs more viable. For example, being able to make a 26/25 BM/Surv hybrid where you are dual-wielding against enemies in melee with Survival talents while your pet fights by your side with BM talents would be ace.

As for Survival, Survival was clearly a melee spec for most of Vanilla, until they butchered it and made it a soulless, shoddy, unoriginal marksmanship clone towards the end of Vanilla. Go back into the drawing board and figure what made that spec unique and cool. Then make it viable. For survival hunters, that does not mean using a bow as a main source of damage.

Aside from that, I’d like for them to add more PvP content, such as BG’s that fill up the gaps between gear that existing BG’s give, as well as more areas in the world and world PvP content.

1 Like

No. It’s a time capsule.

1 Like