Is Blizz aware of whats going on with hunters

anyone else see this explosion of hunters being OP in bgs…they have 20 plus kills routinely usually double the next class (sometimes multiple hunters)

what changed? was there some kinda buff to push hunters over recently?

They dont care so i went to fx14 and i tell yea what my fx14 hunter vs wow hunter my fx14 hunter would kill all the gear better they dont give you 1 drop 1s a month and you got flying space ship cars its fun i got a attack bird heals you to and its mean

3 Likes

It’s usually because Marksmanship Hunters are quite good at bursting individual targets down especially with a large skill and gear gap. Hunters are not especially powerful in PvP right now compared to other classes including your own. For example BM is the 12th most represented spec in 3v3 while Fire is 4th.

13 Likes

Are we talking about pre 60 bgs, or unranked? Then yea, hunters are strong. If we are talking about RBGS though, hunters aren’t particularly that great. There are much better classes that have both strong burst and rot damage, and more utility.

7 Likes

English bro ENGLISH!

15 Likes

Representation does not equal strength, especially in pvp. BM is insanely good in pvp right now. MM is very good in rbgs, and surv is still really good in arena (people just play BM over it because its safer and braindead easy).

I do agree with the first part of your statement though.

1 Like

Here comes your friendly forum translator! :rofl:

=
They don’t care, so I went to FFXIV, and I will tell you what; My FFXIV hunter vs WoW hunter would kill all. The gear is better, they don’t give you one drop per month. You got flying spaceship cars too, it’s fun. I got an attack bird who can also heal you, and it’s mean!

Couldn’t help myself, sorrynotsorry lol

8 Likes

lol anyone saying hunters aren’t strong in pvp right now have literal 0 idea what they’re talking about and are probably 1600 and should not be taken seriously.

All 3 specs are insane in pvp right now, Surv runs the top of the 2’s ladder in EU and MM has the biggest opener burst in the game right now. BM/rdruid has been the apex comp the entire patch.

4 Likes

Druids have been OP since the launch of SL, this is what you complain about?

1 Like

They’re taking advantage of their ranged scripted burst in the middle of battleground chaos.

2 Likes

imagine just looking at the headline to an article and be like, yep this is real and I wont have to test it myself to confirm.

Hunters being good in pvp is probably justified by them being bottom of the charts in pve.

Hunters in BGs is mostly about opposing players focusing on those up front while the ranged sit back and pew pew. Most PvP Hunters also have Craven legendary, so if the dot classes focus them, they just Feign Death to clear the dots. Hunters just don’t really die much in BGs, so they get to rack up the kills.

For those pointing to the strength of Hunters in 2s, it’s important to note the game isn’t balanced around 2s. I mean, it’s not really well balanced in general, but there is a reason 2s doesn’t count for anything that matters. That being said, once again pointing to Craven Strategem legendary.

Just a small point of clarification, most MM hunters in BGs will be running surging shots, or the necro cov leggo if they’re necro. Almost all BM & Surv will be craven.

I agree with your post overall tho

1 Like

There is literally ONE hunter in the top 100 ladder for RBGs. That hunter is #100 at the bottom. People saying hunter is OP literally need to be taken out behind the shed and beat to death with a rock.

3 Likes

Are they aware of what has been going on with Boomies, WWMonks, WArms and DiscP since launch? If not, someone should tell them.

1 Like

hunters always were good in low level bgs. Now MM dmg is just really high so it’s overwhelming for people. I main MM hunter and when i was leveling my priest through low level bgs i was cursing at every MM i saw. Got so bad i had this one hunter i stopped playing objectives and my only goal was to make him miserable. stun, fear, MC, MC as much as i could

That’s because hunters bring very little to coordinated high rated BGs. Hunters are disgusting right now and MM needs a damage nerf.

wow i never knew hunters could be so adept at hunting things there must be some kind of class fantasy at play

3 Likes

Lol RBG’s :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like