Is balance fun to play?

No you don’t. You’ve said so many questionable things about SPriest in the past. Just digging into your post history makes that fairly obvious.

Being carried to 4/10 M doesn’t make you any good of a player.

1 Like

It’s a wonder you don’t get invited with that insulting attitude.

I think the poster had a point, if you know everything, why ask forums? If you play M+ to feel better than others and compete like a hot shot, then just go do that? Like, if “you’re a garbage player and person” rolls off your tongue so easily in a topic allegedly about fun, maybe rethink how you’re relating to people in a cooperative game.

Yes, balance is fun and very strong. Fun is subjective, stats are well documented. You are well aware of the top tier meta. Go follow it!

1 Like

I am an LFR Hero, so obviously take this with a grain of salt. Balance is obviously better, but I don’t enjoy it and thus LFR as feral. As others have said, fun is subjective. If you are good at balance, your groups might prefer that. If you just want to have fun, try everything out and just do what you enjoy.

1 Like

Two more trolls attempting to derail a thread while hiding on Alts. /yawn

Few things

1. thread was over the second someone said fun is subjective/relative. So there’s no derailing. It’s all open discussion at this point.

2. disagreeing with you does not default someone to a troll

3. being called out, or pointed out that you’re wrong/where you’re wrong does not default someone to a troll

4. you brought up that you’re all knowing about Priests. Any attempt at derailing was set up by yourself.

You were called out for rerolling an SPriest during the pre-patch due to the hype, and from your own words, having a hard time accepting the fact that it didn’t become Meta like everyone was expecting. So now you’re wanting to reroll to the new fotm. Logs/post history do in fact show that you’re not nearly as knowledgeable about the class as you claim, and that you were indeed carried pretty well into mythic bosses.

Nothing was brought up or discussed outside of what you brought up yourself, and as the OP, made all those available to openly discuss without it being considered “derailing”.

Sorry but just how it is.

2 Likes

Except trolls can feel free to click my profile (as they have shown they are apt to d) and see that the priest was rolled well before shadowlands or even prepatch.

A troll here is someone who attacks someone without an actual reason. Viciously posting while hiding on alts because they are afraid of having their own profile viewed.

Because they are bad. So instead of working on their game play or simply responding to a thread that I am surprised became flamebait, they made assumptions and attacked me.

So yes! These trolls don’t interest me. Yes, I am far better at wow than they are.

Thanks for your incoherent attempt at clarity though. Attempting to dissect progression parses while you yourself have done no content whatsoever that is even worth mentioning is sort of amusing though.

1 Like

All those bot-Balance druids totally ruined the spec for me.

3 Likes

Irrelevant, and I feel like you’re smart enough to know this as well. You switched to playing your SPriest primarily, and after many many year break, after the SPriest hype up at the end of BfA.

No one attacked you. They correctly called out your actions and motives. You then returned with a personal attack.

No, they looked at your progress and play and correctly called out your actions. No one attacked you, again. Whereas you’re making assumptions because you can’t see their progress or play to make an educated statement on them. So it because an assumption that they’re bad because you can’t see for certain. And you’re continuing to attack them by calling them bad, when for all we know they could be better than the both of us combined. Who really knows.

By whose/what standard/metrics?

You’re welcome. Relevant experience has nothing to do with any of the things you’re arguing about though. I simply haven’t played in over 2 months. And had I, I probably still wouldn’t have stepped into a raid. Don’t have the time for that. And even if I did, it would literally change nothing, nor have any bearing on anything that was said. But you’re more than welcome to continue your personal attacks against me if it makes you feel better. It bothers me none whatsoever :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right.

The ever defensive argument of the forum troll.

You are correct. My mythic parses definitely need work.

That said…at least so have em.

Reread.

My post was harmless and then some clown trolls came and starting flaming. Yep, I responded to personal attacks. Anyway, I wanted your opinion on balance Druid.

Not your goofy opinions on my performance when you can’t even be bothered to level your renown.
You know what they say though.

He who lives in a glass house shouldn’t poop with the lights on.

Last Raids I’ve done were: Uldir on this guy and my Rogue, Antorus on my Rogue and Paladin, Nighthold on my Rogue, and HFC on my rogue. Time stamps and achievements will confirm this :slight_smile:

I just simply prefer the M+ scene because I can do it on my time.

I did. And he didn’t start flaming. He simply stated that you’re rotating through the fotm classes, and you are. There’s no shame to it, it just is what it is. He never make any wild accusations, nor did he say anything detrimental/discriminatory. There was no attack.

Again, I haven’t logged in for 2 months. Dec 15th was the last time I got to play. You can go look through the activity and achievements and time stamps to confirm this :slight_smile:

And unfortunately you need to be able to log in to be able level renown. It is what it is sadly. Maybe by 9.1

1 Like

Even if that is my motivation who cares!?

Again, I’m not asking about the performance of the spec. I have seen it. As a player, I know that it will do for me what I want for it to do.

I want to know if it’s fun. That is literally all ai’m here for. I don’t care about your excuses as to why you aren’t doing things, I don’t care about your raid experience from 30 years ago.

Literally none of that matters to me. Forum trolls who hide behind alts don’t matter to me.

What matters is

I S B A L A N C E F U N?

Okay. Thanks for your time, good luck doing whatever it is you do.

Literally no one. No one said anything about it. Just pointed it out was all that happened.

Again, I’m sure you’re smart enough to know it’s subjective and reliant only upon yourself. Popular vote will not change that fact.

Well you must, because you keep breathing life into these things. No one has discussed anything you haven’t brought up.

No one can make that assessment aside from yourself.

And thank you. Good luck to you too

1 Like

i’ve been maining a resto druid, offspec balance (for pretty much all bg ques, specifically) - it’s a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Grizz dude, I usually really like your posts but this part bugs me when people say this. EVERYONE knows that fun is subjective. It still doesn’t stop people from asking for/valuing the thoughts and experiences of others. Maybe I’m just being naive but I always read into these questions an implication of “WHAT do you find fun/not fun about it”. Telling people about the obvious subjectivity of something like fun is a waste of time and can come across condescending.

Anyway carry on lol I knew this was gonna heat up on this thread

1 Like

Normally I do too, and it’s evident in my first response in this thread :slight_smile: but! 2 things made me reiterate the subjective part:

Although he keeps asking about “fun”, he’s claiming to know what the spec does and what it’s capable of, and that fun isn’t the motivator behind rolling a balance Druid.

So now all that’s really left is justification and validation. And as part of a mythic raiding guild/group, that should come from that circle alone.

Only reason I bring up the subjective part :slight_smile:

If it was fun he was looking for:

He already found it. He’s looking for quick invites at this point :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re still here obsessing over my posts? Jeez dude.

And yea, fun is what I’m looking for. Being desirable for content I enjoy on a character that performs well as well as being mechanically fun to play is the notes for that will make the music for me.

Your presumptive nature is kind of off putting at this point.

Nope :slight_smile: had nothing to do with you directly. Just replying to someone else. Don’t be so narcissistic, it’s not befitting.

Then stick with either Priest or Monk. They’re both doing +20s and according to you, extremely fun. So they hit all the check marks.

When I want class advice outside of “is this class fun” from someone who has no relevant experience to any current content, I’ll make sure to check with you.

Now you’re wanting class advice? Okay I’ll do my best. Name the class and spec.

If you’re just wanting to play something fun, that does good damage, and will be invited to higher keys…well, you’ve got 2 out of about the 5 most popular higher key specs.

If you’re just wanting to play the class that has the easiest time getting into high keys…well, roll a tank. For DPS, mage or rogue

1 Like

Not from you.