Irritated by sunflower teams

Full disclosure, I usually lose to these teams, as I don’t use many pets with weather. But mostly, these are just irritating teams to fight against. Broot, Sunflower, Blossoming Ancient, usually with a fiendish imp. Just a rotting heal team. Extremely unpleasant long fights, please nerf regrowth + sunlight for my sanity, the healing bonus does not need to be 100%.

Ive said this several times before but when i do i usally get people telling me they dont like the idea but i still think after about 20-50 rounds healing should start being reduced by 1% per round until healing is reduced to about 30-50% of normal.

maybe only backline healing. Although im not sure that would really fix it like dropping all healing.

When I start coming up against the same people using these teams, I start using a counter team until they switch haha

Hello Darkness, my old friend

3 Likes

I have incorporated something with an aquatic move into some of my teams just to beat sunlight teams.

Any aquatic pet with a rooting ability, like the jellies, will steal a sunflower’s lunch money.

1 Like

If I have any pet with healing that can do damage, I like to stay in for the full two hours if need be. It’s funny to me that they will run a team like this and then give up after 40 or 50 rounds.

Darkness teams will kill them. If they have an imp, a crab with a shield and a heal will negate the backline healing on the imp while surging the crap out of the trees.

Darkness isn’t needed.
And, if anything, can prove to be counterproductive. You’re going up against elementals after all. They ignore the healing reduction as well as the blind effect. You don’t.
Any other wether-changer would actually be a better choice as it’ll neuter photosynthesis just as well as Darkness would, minus the drawbacks.

Pump, Deep Bite and Whirlpool are the real solutions though.

2 Likes