<IPS> is currently not recruiting

you heard what he said!! UP

On a PVE server? Blasphemy.

thanks for the bump :+1:

2 Likes

No problem, got to send those filthy casuals somewhere right?

Haha, but good luck to you guys.

Even if you are PVE server players…shudders

Hey we love pve servers- but also will be kicking up a storm in the BGs when the mood strikes - join us if you like chill raiding, gank-free flower picking and pvp on demand :smiley:

3 weeks, 3 days till server announcements! Come check us out and have a home at launch!!

Hello. “waves” I know you guys!

Would have joined if I could make the raid times.

Meanwhile I’m just over here /mooving this post to the top of the forums because I think their GM is such a swell guy, and a real articulate fella. (^.^ )

3 Likes

Swell Guy Confirmed!!! Enjoy Classic!

Hi Devil, yes please reach out to our “Man with the Plan” on discord or Battlenet!

1 Like

updated the original post to reflect that we are full on Resto Druids (for both raid cores)

Chris Farley: “Remember that time, back in Vanilla, when you had to be dead / a spirit to accept that BRD quest!?”

Vanilla Wow Player: “Yes.”

Chris Farley: "That was AWESOME! "

Come Join Us!

2 Likes

Very interested, still not 100% sure what class I am going to pick quite yet tho.

You can always sign up as a casual for now and then decide later. Just ping per the OP to do that.

Added illt on discord looking forward to speaking with him!

2 Likes

Outstanding Ensifer! Hope to see you soon!

Come check these guys out - if it’s your first go at Wow, coming back after a short sabbatical in RL, or if you’re oldschool and looking for a place to hang your hat!

Good people all around!

1 Like

I look forward to chatting with you as well!

37 Days 9 Hours and 27 minutes!!!

1 Like

I once was a mage who would sheep,
now dungeons are done in your sleep.

Come play with us,
no drama, no fuss.

Purples and blues you will keep.

Have you found your guild yet? Come check us out! :slight_smile:

Hunting for a great guild? Check out IPS, great bunch of folks.

1 Like