<Signatus> [A] [Kromcrush] Tu/Wed 8-11 P.M EST Raiding/PvP Guild Is Recruiting!

Signatus Now Recruiting PvP/Alliance/NA/Semi-Hardcore/EST/Kromcrush**

Introduction
We are long-time MMO/ WoW players and are looking for more similar and likeminded players to form a community experience with.

Raid Recruitment
-High Demand: Mage, Warrior.
-Medium Demand: Warlock, , Hpriest, Rdruid, Hunter
-Low: Rogue, Dps druid/Pala hpal
-Not recruiting: Shamans.
-Class lead positions open: Mage, Warlock, Paladin.

Member expectations
We understand that some members have jobs and schedules that may prevent them from regular participation. While we expect some level of activity, we do seek to accommodate players who may find themselves unable to frequent scheduled guild activities.

PVP
For phase one and two we will be encouraging WPvP and city raids while we build a reputation as a notorious PvP guild in our server’s community. For phase three and beyond we would like to begin farm rank 10s through premade bgs. Should there be a demand for it then an Elite placement team pushing for ranks 11-13 is to be expected.

PVE
Our events schedule includes phase one raiding and beyond. Our goal is not min maxing but a fun raiding experience in our own time. We will be using the loot council system in the utmost fair way possible for efficiency and fairness.

Schedule:
Raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 P.M Eastern Time. PvP events will be spontaneous until further notice (Phase 2)

Contact me on Bnet at Valdaram#1800 or Valdaram#7767 on Discord also my recruitment officer Fenix#2358 on discord

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a big PvPer. Currently Gladiator Resto shaman on live and plan on playing a disc priest in classic. I’ve played disc in vanilla at r13 too in the past year. I am definitely interested but wondering what your raid schedule would be? I’m looking for a possible weekend raiding guild. Thanks

edit: I am so dumb I just saw your weekday schedule. Still interested.

Currently looking to do weekdays for raiding, twice a week in the evening. This way we can keep weekends free. Exact hours not yet determined. Want to get more people involved so they can have a say :smile:

Just saw your edit so here I go. I see you are more interested in weekend raids, currently we are planning weekdays but nothing is finalized just yet. If you want to hop in the discord or add my battletag Valdaram#1800 id be glad to answer your questions.

Twice a week is much more reasonable for me if its weekdays. By the time classic hits ill be about to finish school and become a teacher so my weeknights I’ll definitely play just don’t wanna be up incredibly late. I’ll add you

Sounds good man. Tell ya friends about us :smiley:

1 Like

hi there people

Interesting. Let’s see how this goes.

What timezone?

EST timezone

Edited the original post to make sure this information is included.

good morning

good evening

Hey guys. We are still recruiting!

yes we are lets gogogo

Updated the first post to include our new raiding schedule
Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00 - 11:00 P.M Eastern Time.

good morning

I’m interested!! I plan on playing a mage for classic.

1 Like

Excellent. If you haven’t already, you can message me or Valdaram on BNet as stated above. Once that is taken care of we can see about getting you into the Discord.

Sweet. Message Valdaram#1800 (me) or MilesDauss#1563 (Officer) or subjektive#11758 and we will be glad to get you in with us.

good morning