Invasion Over - Turn In NPCs Gone

This needs to be escalated before the end of the weekend. Please see to it that the NPC is reinstated or the prerequisites are temporarily removed in order to turn in the Necrotic Runes.

The event ended “on the 31st”, but everyone was expecting midnight, not 2 PM in the middle of the day. What kind of game developer does that over a holiday weekend?

1 Like

Please B - were just asking for the ability to turn in quests we’ve already completed.

1 Like

Please bring back stones for 1 day, it was confusing.

1 Like

Can we please get a Blue Response / Resolution to this? The time is quite literally running out to do anything about it.

1 Like

Should have just let the event go on until the rumored TBC release. It’s kind of nice having ‘dynamic content’ to do…even if that content is restricted to only a handful of zones.

4 Likes

They did.

The events over. Thats it.

You can still turn in stuff if able, but the event is over.

Sorry prople missed it? Wow loves banking on people missing timed events

2 Likes

That sounds great… Now you guys can go out and ban the bots that are trashing the economy. Would be greatly appreciated.

why are you guys quick to respond to something like this but yet a thread that has 10x the amount of views/replies which is the (AV rez situation) you don’t even acknowledge

1 Like

Yeah because changing a map’s layout is the same as respawning an NPC.

1 Like

Yeah because asking to at least acknowledge and give a response is soooooooooooooooooo hard. g0 bAk tO rEtAiL

I realize it takes a special kind of… Mentality to be the last bastion of mankind on a 99% Horde server, but being a little less dense would serve you good.

They aren’t acknowledging the problem because you’re asking for a massive change to a battleground’s layout.

1 Like

My server is awesome, despite being low alliance pop we are 12/15 Naxx… most likely 13/15 this sunday.

I truly admire your tenacity but my god…

They dont need to respond to that in May when tbc comes out the map is fixed. And then the rush game will be on in av and many alliance will celebrate by coming here gloating they can win the pve in a pvp zone.

I did a av in retail last week and lost due to the rush its amazing that horde still don’t get it even after 16 years that the rush game in av favors the alliance.

is there even a point to bg’s when TBC comes thou? isn’t the good pvp gear from arena

1 Like

U can still get pvp gear through bgs I believe and not everyone will arena. I know I wont. Its just going to be meta teams stomping around.

I mean is there somethign wrong about it? I’m sorry if i’m not some common sheep that just because their server has issues they all transfer to some server like faerlina where all the “cool kids” play. I been on this server for a long time now, I’m not about to pack my bags now near the end of classic especially since we are close to completing naxx… and my guild is cool

Bringing this back on topic. B - please - respawn Commander Thomas Helleran at Light’s Hope Chapel so people who have completed the quests, and farmed runes are able to turn in the pre-quest and get BiS gloves / oils/stones.

This isnt about starting the event again, its about allowing people who didnt realize you were going to remove all of the NPC’s at 2pm on a friday to get the BIS gear they need to be competitive in Naxx.

2 Likes

No, you can’t turn things in if you did not turn in the quest “Under the Shadow”. The quest had a level 50 requirement and they removed the NPC that offers the quest. If someone failed to turn that quest in, but was collecting necrotic runes, they literally cannot turn in their runes for anything. My hunter (level 50) has 50 runes simply waiting for the Quartermaster to be accessible to them.

I know and i get that.

I think their perspective was the pre-req was part of the event. Thats why i said

If you didnt get to the point where you were able to turn them in, you missed it. The event is over fam.