<Introspective> - AOTC and Casual Mythic Raiding

:star: :star: RECRUITING FOR OUR RAID TEAM IS CLOSED AS OF 9/3/24 :star: :star:

Please check back in a few weeks if you are interested.

:sparkles: Raid Team Info :sparkles:

Raid Times
Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 to 10:30 PM EST

Raid Team Needs
:star: :star: RECRUITING FOR OUR RAID TEAM IS CLOSED AS OF 9/3/24 :star: :star:

Goals
AOTC-focused with casual mythic progression. Come have fun with friends and kill bosses. We try to have fun in raid nights but when it’s pull time we focus up. If you want to push into mythic raiding this will be a good team to join to progress together!

:sparkles: Progression :sparkles:

Amidrassil Progression
Awakened: 9/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic
9/9 Heroic (AOTC)
9/9 Normal

Aberrus Progression
Awakened: 9/9 Heroic and 2/9 Mythic
1/9 Mythic
9/9 Heroic (AOTC)
9/9 Normal

VOTI Progression
Awakened: 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic
3/8 Mythic
8/8 heroic (AOTC)
8/8 normal

We also got AOTC every tier of Shadowlands and killed a few mythic bosses per tier with a mix of guild and pugs. =)

Raiding Requirements

• Agree to team rules. These are posted in our discord.
  • No mythic experience? No problem. We believe players can be taught.
  • Don’t make the item level required? Also no problem. You can join while you work on gearing up and we can help you via keys. Once you are ready you can start your trial.

Trial period: Typically lasts 2-4 weeks. May be extended if we think the player is a good social fit but needs some coaching for their gameplay. After the trial, if you pass we will want you to join our guild in game. Prior to passing trial you are welcome to join the guild or hold off until you see if the raid team is a good fit.

:sparkles: Mythic+ :sparkles:

• ALL CLASSES AND SPECS are welcome to join for M+!
  • We run mythic+ keys throughout the week and have a m+ channel in disc people can post in for specific keys they want to do or if they need help getting keys for the vault
  • We help any members who want it to get KSM each season. We do not carry players if they are obviously unsuited to achieving KSM, but we will help you if you have the skill and just struggle to get groups! We can also help players improve by coaching them and teaching them the dungeons so they can improve and meet thier goals!

:sparkles: Contact :sparkles:

Recruiting Officer: Tiva | Discord (preferred): tiva | Battlenet: tiva#1174
Guild Master: Quin | Discord: YingYui

bumping up

Hi!
My Friend and I met heroic raiding Vault of Incarnates and are looking for an AOTC guild (and would not mind casual mythic progression). We come to raid with guides watched and prepared with food, pots, ect. We took a long break due to people not doing the same. I play a mistweaver and he can flex between mage, evoker dps specs, and ele shaman! If you are still looking message Nolan #11333 or Halliwell #11123. We are always down to do content to show we don’t suck lol.

PSA - I am closing recruiting for now our team is full ! Sorry all <3