Introspective LF Raiders - AOTC and Casual Mythic Raiding

Introspective of Stormrage is opening recruiting for our raid team!

Raid Team Info

Raid Times
Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 to 10:30 PM EST

Raid Team Needs

• Non-druid TANK
  • Any DPS
  • DK would be awesome

We just need a few more people to round out the roster for mythic.

Goals
AOTC-focused with casual mythic progression. Come have fun with friends and kill bosses. We try to have fun in raid nights but when it’s pull time we focus up. If you want to push into mythic raiding this will be a good team to join to progress together!

DF Season 4 Progression
Week 1 (Awakened VOTI): 8/8 Normal and 6/8 Heroic!
Week 2 (Awakened ATSC): 9/9 Heroic and 2/9 Mythic
Week 3 (Awakened ATDH): TBD this week!!

Previous Tiers:

Amidrassil Progression
9/9 Heroic (AOTC)
9/9 Normal
*We did not do any mythic prog this tier.

Aberrus Progression
1/9 Mythic
9/9 Heroic (AOTC)
9/9 Normal

VOTI Progression
3/8 Mythic
8/8 heroic (AOTC)
8/8 normal

We also got AOTC every tier of Shadowlands and killed a few mythic bosses with a mix of guild and pugs. =)

Raiding Requirements

• In season 4: raiders will need to be 480 for normal and 493 for heroic
  • Agree to team rules. These will be sent via discord.
  • Trial period: Typically lasts 2-4 weeks. May be extended if we think the player is a good social fit but needs some coaching for their gameplay. After the trial, if you pass we will want you to switch over to our server and join our guild. Trials may have some loot restrictions depending on the tier and also may be asked to sit on progression bosses. Keep in mind, having a good attitude when sitting or when asked to not roll on certain loot is also part of your evaluation as a trial.

Mythic+

• ALL CLASSES AND SPECS are welcome to join for M+!
  • We run mythic+ keys throughout the week and have a m+ request channel in disc people can post in for specific keys they want to do or if they need help getting a 15 for the vault
  • Guild m+ nights are 2 days per week. Currently flexing day depending on officer schedules.
  • This is an optional drop in type of event. Where we break up into keys basked on player goals and skill and try to run keys in groups. Some times we pug if the group sizes are odd as we don’t always have everything match up. But we do our best and people that are willing to be flexible are very helpful!
  • We have some people interested in pushing high keys and looking for more people with this same interest to continue building our m+ community!
  • We especially need people who want to run keys 16 and up! We have multiple people pushing for 3k io and we need more members with similar goals! However, we also help new people learn keys all the time so if your goal is to improve we can help with teaching and coaching players.

Social and Casual Members

• Want a guild with an active community but can’t commit to regular raiding? Everyone is welcome here even if you don’t want to join the raid team!
  • We have m+ night with guildies you are welcome to join for!
  • We chit chat a lot in discord and frequently hang out in there at night even if there’s not an event or raid going on.
  • We also play other games together some times.

Community Members

Not looking for a guild, but want to have another source of events and friends outside your own guild? All our events besides our heroic raid team are open to all community members including many friends we have outside our guild.

Add an officer (contact at the end of the post) and ask about joining our discord as a community member instead of a new guildie. You will be able to see almost all of the discord channels and can come to all our events but don’t have to join the guild. =)

We will add you to our in game community so we can send out invites easier.

Contact

Recruiting Officer: Tiva | Discord (preferred): tiva | Battlenet: tiva#1174
Guild Master: Quin | Discord: YingYui

bumping up

bumping up

Hello, I’m interested in joining your guild. I just returned to the game a few weeks ago. I’ve mainly tanked raids and sometimes DPS’d on my past toons. I would like to trial for your raid team as a DPS. I prefer to tank M+ keys and looking for a home to run high M+ keys as a tank. Btag: sxith#1745

Bumping up

bumping up

Bumping up!
Raid team recruiting is finally open again!

I got it thank you

Id be interested. Season 4 im going hunter. I raided as unholy last season.

As far as for raid. We are no longer looking for a hunter. We are looking for a DK dps with Tank OS. If you would want to M+ just message the author and she will get in touch with you.

Hi Step,
Unfortunately we are closed on hunters for our raid group. We are are currently recruiting:

• Main spec DPS with off spec tank (any class)
  • Main spec healer with off spec DPS (monk, paladin, shaman, or druid preferred)
  • Melee DPS (warrior or unholy DK preferred)
  • Caster DPS (warlock preferred)

If you play any of those classes definitely let me know!

Or if you are looking to just do m+ but not raid that would also be awesome as we just recruit openly for m+!

We are still looking for more people for upcoming s4 and xpac.

We are back from break and recleared heroic easily last week. Ready to head back to vault in season 4!

bumping up

Bumping up

I signed up to join you guys from the guild website page. My discord is insidethemindseye. I sent Tiva a friend request.

Lvl 70 Ret Paladin “Zenpwnz”

Pootietang sent me a tell in game and encouraged me to reach out

Hey I sent you a message on guilds of wow. You are totally welcome to join up. Thanks <3