Introducing the Trading Post!

People see a blue post and immediately hope that the blue is listening to everything said in that thread, relevant to the topic or not. lol

20 Likes

Sounds like a nice, semi-passive “Thanks for being subbed, have some free points to buy stuff” kind of thing.

38 Likes

And how many V-bucks will come in a pack from the wow-shop?

Edit: Oops “B-bucks” my bad

18 Likes

Put one in Valdrakken? Like why not

7 Likes

This is just a battle pass in disguise isn’t it, I hope the cosmetics are cool.

17 Likes

Ooo so that is what that space was for. Cool idea. Interested to see how it pans out.

4 Likes

This looks absolutely fantastic and I can not wait!!!

6 Likes

The Trading Post will also include cosmetics from promotions that are no longer available as well as items normally available for cash purchase on the in-game store as purchasable items with Trader’s Tender instead.

Big W right here.

48 Likes

I like this! Nice to see WoW add alternate cosmetic acquisition paths. (Somewhat like ESO Seals of Endeavor?)

But also yea can we do the main current city AND then Stormwind?

8 Likes

Plot twist: 6 month subs get more currency

9 Likes

The FOMO potential of this is terrifying at first glance / first impression. Will definitely need to see what this looks like in physical form.

14 Likes

Fix the content you just released instead of creating more bugged content. The lag in Azure Span is pathetic

9 Likes

I wonder if it’ll be stuff like Blizzcon rewards or just Tyrael’s charger things.

2 Likes

I should read these things more often because that is a really big W.
I mentioned this once upon a time and I’m glad they are basically putting that to use of [have things in game to earn these rewards].

If done right - - - can bring some nice longevity.

5 Likes

So this is pretty much WoW’s version of Wondrous Tails from FFXIV. Get rewards for logging in and playing the game.

10 Likes

I am with you, but am pretty sure the folks designing and making in-game features like a trading post are not the engineers handling server loads and sharding to reduce lag.

I like to think a company can do more than one thing at a time given multiple teams :slight_smile:

53 Likes

Two different teams friend. The people working on this aren’t the ones who fix infrastructure issues.

5 Likes

This looks amazing and I can’t wait to participate but…

… I really hope you’re not giving people more cosmetic armor sets BEFORE the 8 missing heritage armors are released.

Edit: Btw, is this why the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur has been missing from the BMAH? You guys want it here instead? Please tell me this is why.

30 Likes

This looks interesting. However, will need to see it implemented to judge things.

3 Likes

This has the potential to be good but I would like more information on it before giving my opinion.

5 Likes